[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Of course this isn't comparable to dealing with a hurricane come in, but another bad day here chatter. My luck just isn't so good right now.

...and I still haven't gotten around to flashing a newer version of AOKP. I really need to do that.

Best of luck to ya. If there's anything we can do, let us know!

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Good God Batman that's a lot of money lol....:)

Oh, and if you were wondering, this is what that kind of scrap gets you:
HERE COMES THE SUN in Ocean Sands in Corolla

Because this is chatter (and because my family is Irish so consumption is a foregone conclusion), this is how every day for me started:
32-BloodyMaryWithaView.jpg

And playing with the snow crabs out there...
Launching them at people with a pool skimmer:
60-GaryCrabandSkimmer.jpg

And my uncle decided this little guy was a bit too sober for his liking:
61-CrabwithBeer.jpg

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Last time I was there I was studying for the bar, summer of 2011, so needless to say I need to "correct" my memory of the place :p

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Of course this isn't comparable to dealing with a hurricane come in, but another bad day here chatter. My luck just isn't so good right now.

...and I still haven't gotten around to flashing a newer version of AOKP. I really need to do that.

My liking of this post was a statement of hope for better times to come, FYI.

Last time I was there I was studying for the bar, summer of 2011, so needless to say I need to "correct" my memory of the place :p

Yeah. You need to fix that post-haste.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
we are supposed to have the same here in Michigan. Tomorrow winds should be gusting at 50 mph that will make it extremely cold...

I got wind advisories earlier today for Bay City. Having gotten any lately and the wind isn't bad at all right now. We'll see later I guess.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
They also showed a pic before switching back to ABC 7 of an elevator and what I'm assuming is the subway cuz I saw turnstiles. But it had water gushing from it.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Still power here.. We're out of vodka and drinking beers watching Friday the 13th on AMC. That's about it. Winds are still silly outside but feels like they've died down a bit. The stuff I'm seeing from lower Manhattan is crazy tho. Hope everyone else is alright.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos