[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Still power here.. We're out of vodka and drinking beers watching Friday the 13th on AMC. That's about it. Winds are still silly outside but feels like they've died down a bit. The stuff I'm seeing from lower Manhattan is crazy tho. Hope everyone else is alright.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Power is out from 39th St down to lower Manhattan. Live 5 blocks north of 39th. Woohoo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still power here.. We're out of vodka and drinking beers watching Friday the 13th on AMC. That's about it. Winds are still silly outside but feels like they've died down a bit. The stuff I'm seeing from lower Manhattan is crazy tho. Hope everyone else is alright.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Watching friday 13th part 2 now lol.classic.I will probably crash out watching it so last post til 3:50 am tomorrow haha .
PS: looks like the worst has past for NYC ,good bye Sandy its time for it to die

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Watching friday 13th part 2 now lol.classic.I will probably crash out watching it so last post til 3:50 am tomorrow haha .
PS: looks like the worst has past for NYC ,good bye Sandy its time for it to die

Friday the 13th part deux too. Thanks for the heads up. Forgot it was on.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Friday the 13th part deux too. Thanks for the heads up. Forgot it was on.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

You mean the one where Jason actually does the killing? Spoiler alert! lol

Also, maybe an avatar change for the 10K commemoration?