[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
F M L

Should have stayed at moms. Was freezing in my place. Con ed refuses to comment on how long to fix our power. Apparently anyone who doesn't live in Manhattan is not important to them right now.

Serenity now... Serenity now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll "Like" this post, but really, I very much dislike its content :(

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lolol, that's outstanding. I think it would take me far too long to grow a mustache worthy of Movember, so, I think I will refrain from being involved, lol.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
So we got the 4.2 Camera and also the 4.2 stock keyboard. Anyone rocking the new KB? I think its got good potential. Little quirky at first but it blows Swype out of the water, why? Its like Swype but hey auto spacing works on Dolphin and other browsers where since JB update Swype has had broken auto spacing... This left me to using Swift Key which I'm not a very huge fan of. It works but I just don't like hunting and pecking my way along on a small KB. Swyping my words just makes life much easier.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So we got the 4.2 Camera and also the 4.2 stock keyboard. Anyone rocking the new KB?
I have both on my Nexus.I agree I do like the Keyboard/ with swype similarities.I havent used swype since I installed the 4.2 KB.
I just flashed the camera zip this AM,havent played around with it alot yet. I did send the link to a coworker here that has the Nexus too tho.

Can't believe we're actually discussing Android stuff in chatter again. :)
Sent from my SGSIII

lol it is kinda odd now that you mention it ;)

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
So we got the 4.2 Camera and also the 4.2 stock keyboard. Anyone rocking the new KB? I think its got good potential. Little quirky at first but it blows Swype out of the water, why? Its like Swype but hey auto spacing works on Dolphin and other browsers where since JB update Swype has had broken auto spacing... This left me to using Swift Key which I'm not a very huge fan of. It works but I just don't like hunting and pecking my way along on a small KB. Swyping my words just makes life much easier.
Have been running both since they became available. (Thanks DM and Marius)

Love them both. Really looking forward to 4.2 :)
Can't believe we're actually discussing Android stuff in chatter again. :)

Sent from my SGSIII
Just the way I like it! Android + alcohol + food = chatter perfection :thumbup:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a website I need to go to to input my zip so I can get NJAP power alerts? While I'm there, can I also get restaurant suggestions for my location?