Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 829 of 2074 FirstFirst ... 826827828829830831832 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 51832
Like Tree112462Likes
  1. #20701  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Just got done visiting grandma looks like she is going to be ok:thumbup:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    That's great news.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  2. #20702  
    bakerbert's Avatar

    Posts
    451 Posts
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Carrier
    JellyBeans

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Happy Thanksgiving Chatters!!
    GO FOOD!!!! and Lions, playing the Texans today has me nervous.
  3. #20703  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Breakfast. Raisin Bran with apples and assorted nuts.

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353602562375.jpg

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
  4. #20704  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."





    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  5. #20705  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Devin, didn't you say you like Reese's PB Puffs? If so, look what I found. I almost nutted in my britches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353602903100.jpg  
  6. #20706  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I see those every time I go to the store and argue with myself about whether or not I should buy them. Be sure to report back.
  7. #20707  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I see those every time I go to the store and argue with myself about whether or not I should buy them. Be sure to report back.
    Will do. Gotta force the girl to bake them soon.
  8. #20708  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    good morning chatter. Happy thanksgiving.
  9. #20709  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Hey guys, happy thanksgiving from Hawaii.

    Sent from my Toro ()
  10. #20710  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Some eating tips for today.

    Here's an excerpt:

    "Food knowledge is key here, this is what separates the big eaters from the really big eaters. Are the mashed potatoes very light and fluffy? If so this will be your year. Most people will tend to wait on them as they think the starches will fill them up. In truth, the light, mashed potatoes will actually go down easy and they can quickly break down and leave your stomach. This will allow for even more food. So I like to get in a quick 2 - 3 pounds of mashed potatoes before anyone else senses what is going on."

    http://m.gizmodo.com/5962321/tips-fr...nksgiving-meal

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  11. #20711  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    Devin, didn't you say you like Reese's PB Puffs? If so, look what I found. I almost nutted in my britches.
    I followed my first bowl of cereal up with some PB Puffs actually.

    I'm not a believer, but, maybe there is a god. Lolol. I just added that to my shopping list. I must have them.
  12. #20712  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  13. #20713  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I followed my first bowl of cereal up with some PB Puffs actually.

    I'm not a believer, but, maybe there is a god. Lolol. I just added that to my shopping list. I must have them.
    That's right. I was trying to convince you of their excellence. Either way it's a dessert so always appreciated.
  14. #20714  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I fxcking hate holidays. I can has January nao?
  15. #20715  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    That's right. I was trying to convince you of their excellence. Either way it's a dessert so always appreciated.
    Wait, the excellence of the cereal or the muffins? I have been eating the cereal probably since it came out. Never seen the muffins though.
  16. #20716  
  17. #20717  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I fxcking hate holidays. I can has January nao?
    I want January too so I can replenish my days off, lol. I like Thanksgiving, but, not a big Christmas fan. I hate being forced to give gifts to people on a specific day, rather than just because I care. I like the family and food of Christmas, just not the other parts. Magical as a child, not so much as an adult.
  18. #20718  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

  19. #20719  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I want January too so I can replenish my days off, lol. I like Thanksgiving, but, not a big Christmas fan. I hate being forced to give gifts to people on a specific day, rather than just because I care. I like the family and food of Christmas, just not the other parts. Magical as a child, not so much as an adult.
    I love gift giving so much more than gift getting. Getting stuff is nice, but my reaction tends to be the same, I'm very rarely "surprised", etc...so those who are giving to me automatically assume I hate whatever it is.

    I hate holidays in general because they turn into nothing but a giant clusterfxck of family drama and stress. I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.
  20. #20720  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Wow that's bs I can't use the 75 dollars I have In playstore gift cards to buy my nexus 4:thumbdown:

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    mrro82 and AppleBonker like this.
  21. #20721  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.
    That doesn't sound messed up Chris. Having niece(s)/nephew(s) is good practice though. I don't want kids of my own right now, but, I enjoy spending time with my niece. It's nice to have a temporary kid, and, if she gets annoying, I can unload her on my sister, lol.

    Also:

  22. #20722  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

    Tis my favorite holiday.. never get enough turkey day food. Heading out to long island for the big family dinner this afternoon.. hey Zero maybe we can has a nightcap later?
  23. #20723  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Wow there are 3! games today!? Thought only 2. *pleasant surprise*

    Sent from my Toro ()
  24. #20724  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Cat video, anyone?



    Sent from my SGSIII
  25. #20725  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post

    I hate holidays in general because they turn into nothing but a giant clusterfxck of family drama and stress. I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    That doesn't sound messed up Chris. Having niece(s)/nephew(s) is good practice though. I don't want kids of my own right now, but, I enjoy spending time with my niece. It's nice to have a temporary kid, and, if she gets annoying, I can unload her on my sister, lol.
    Everything changes for the better (for the most part) once you have your own kids. You are forced to put aside your own gripes and try to make the day special for the kids. And eventually the good stuff about the holidays creeps back in and its easier to enjoy the simple things again, like being a kid all over again. Peace.

    Sent from my Nexus 7

Posting Permissions