Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 837 of 2071 FirstFirst ... 834835836837838839840 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,925 of 51759
Like Tree112299Likes
  1. #20901  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I was out rock climbing for about three hours, then had dinner, walked over to my computer, I left my plasma on, doh. I NEVER do that. I was so pissed. Minor burn in that I'd never ever see except for with a white background. But, I have a feeling it will go away. I've left it on that long before. But, its still annoying.
  2. #20902  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Chili for dinner. So hungry I forgot the pic. My bad.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  3. #20903  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Chili for dinner. So hungry I forgot the pic. My bad.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Just show us the booze. We're easy that way.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  4. #20904  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    More wine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353717687194.jpg  
  5. #20905  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Happy weekend Chatter! Just had some pizza, now browsing the interweaving and sipping coffee. Been awake 24 of the last 27 hours.

    Sent from my rotary phone
  6. #20906  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So how difficult is it to get Walmart to price match black Friday ads? Target had 1600 point cards for $10 each, but are sold out. Shouldn't they just ho or the print ad at the register?

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  7. #20907  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Just show us the booze. We're easy that way.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    That I can do good sir.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353719343745.jpg  
  8. #20908  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    It's time for a cat video.



    Sent from my SGSIII
  9. #20909  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Does anyone else use Viggle? I got an email from DirecTV about it and do far it's pretty nice. Points for watching tv that you can redeem.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  10. #20910  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This "burger" looks way over the top and kinda gross to me but I watched this commercial 5 times before I realized there was food in it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  11. #20911  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    It's time for a cat video.



    Sent from my SGSIII
    I like how defeated the cat gets at the end. Just kind of gives up trying to get out.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    This "burger" looks way over the top and kinda gross to me but I watched this commercial 5 times before I realized there was food in it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Wow.
  12. #20912  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Wow.
    About the burger?

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  13. #20913  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    A little Peppa Pig to end the day.


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1353720558984.jpg  
  14. #20914  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I was going to post a picture of the piece of pizza I'm eating but Tapatalk is force closing every time I attach the picture. God, do I hate this app. So much.

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  15. #20915  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Does anyone else use Viggle? I got an email from DirecTV about it and do far it's pretty nice. Points for watching tv that you can redeem.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Was wondering about that. Will have to check it or then.
    mrro82 and NotJustAPhone like this.
  16. #20916  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Wifey's daughter (previous relationship) got an Android tablet for an early Christmas present. All I know so far isi that it says "Viewsonic" on the back and is running 2.2. Hoping to get my mitts on it for a few moments to find out exactly what it is and what it's capable of. Damn it's heavy though... feels almost as heavy as wifey's 15" Compaq laptop! I'll let you know what I find out. Probably not worth rooting for what she'll use it for, and hardware wise I'm sure my Gnex beats it hands down in all aspects except sheer screen size.
  17. #20917  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    Wifey's daughter (previous relationship) got an Android tablet for an early Christmas present. All I know so far isi that it says "Viewsonic" on the back and is running 2.2. Hoping to get my mitts on it for a few moments to find out exactly what it is and what it's capable of. Damn it's heavy though... feels almost as heavy as wifey's 15" Compaq laptop! I'll let you know what I find out. Probably not worth rooting for what she'll use it for, and hardware wise I'm sure my Gnex beats it hands down in all aspects except sheer screen size.
    The urge to root is strong.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  18. #20918  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    The urge to root is strong.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Its an urge that flows through us all, binds us together...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  19. #20919  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Well, remember I'm still rather a noob. ADB is very much a mystery to me. I just flash via CWM. Combine that with the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit to unlock and root... and it's pretty easy. I don't think any such tools exist for this mystery tab. Bit I'll see what I can find out about it and let ya'll know.

    Which reminds me... I really need to read up and learn ADB. might be helpful someday
  20. #20920  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Yeah, I need a crash course in ADB as well

    Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
  21. #20921  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    Well, remember I'm still rather a noob. ADB is very much a mystery to me. I just flash via CWM. Combine that with the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit to unlock and root... and it's pretty easy. I don't think any such tools exist for this mystery tab. Bit I'll see what I can find out about it and let ya'll know.

    Which reminds me... I really need to read up and learn ADB. might be helpful someday
    Never used adb personally. Used terminal emulator to root my old inspire. That was the hardest root I've ever obtained. I felt a sense of accomplishment when I finished that one. Since then root has been a piece of cake on other androids.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  22. #20922  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Terminal = Linux. I know about as much as terminal commands as I do with ADB. I'm much more comfortable wrenching on a car, to me that's logic. ADB is still a foreign language. One that I want to learn though

    Sent from my rotary phone
  23. #20923  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    Terminal = Linux. I know about as much as terminal commands as I do with ADB. I'm much more comfortable wrenching on a car, to me that's logic. ADB is still a foreign language. One that I want to learn though

    Sent from my rotary phone
    Agreed. Wrenches are simple. Computer code not so much.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  24. #20924  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Timing belt and water pump swap on a Honda civic = easy. Time consuming but easy. ADB seems like someone handing you a bag of parts and telling you to build a carburetor out of it

    Sent from my rotary phone
  25. #20925  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This conversation cracks me up. Some would say wrenching on a car is difficult.

    Edit: good buzz going while the wifey drives me home
    mrro82 and NotJustAPhone like this.

Posting Permissions