I am the worst at gifts. Racking my brain for days and I have no idea whatsoever on what to get this girl for her birthday.. just wanna come up with something small but thoughtful. Ugh being single was so much easier lol.

Maybe I'll try barnes and noble for a book of some sort...?
    No. Tell us about her. We'll set you right.

Sent from my SGSIII
    AppleBonker, mrro82 and 2defmouze like this.
    11-27-2012 07:48 PM
    The zombie BBM group was a fun bunch. Reminds me of Chatter.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Indeed it does. Good thing about this though it's my phone didn't slow to a crawl when someone joins the chat. Effffff me I hated that crap.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    AppleBonker and NotJustAPhone like this.
    11-27-2012 07:49 PM
    No where near as baller as cole2kb's battery, but not bad for an old workhorse of a phone.
    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1354067397024.jpg

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    11-27-2012 07:50 PM
    I am the worst at gifts. Racking my brain for days and I have no idea whatsoever on what to get this girl for her birthday.. just wanna come up with something small but thoughtful. Ugh being single was so much easier lol.

Maybe I'll try barnes and noble for a book of some sort...?
    Wind up bird chronicle by Haruki Murakami

kills ladies so hard.
    11-27-2012 07:50 PM
    Hey now. There should not be poo anywhere near your taint. Wipe that ish nao. Lol

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SGSIII
    AppleBonker, 2defmouze and mrro82 like this.
    11-27-2012 07:52 PM
    Time to start on my culinary math extra credit, hoping I can pass this class finally. Its excruciatingly boring/tedious.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500
    11-27-2012 07:54 PM
    Hey, those of you not sleeping/in an alcohol induced stupor. I just broke down and ordered a Seideo 3800 battery, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me a heads up on what to expect. Keeping my phone plugged in to the truck is getting tiresome. Will it be possible to get more than 2 hours screen on time?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    AppleBonker, davey11 and zero neck like this.
    11-27-2012 07:58 PM
    No. Tell us about her. We'll set you right.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

Chatter rescue me lol.
    11-27-2012 07:59 PM
    Hmm.. 2nd grade / autism teacher.. not really a girly type, doesn't really wear jewelry or anything or have like a hundred outfits and shoes and all that.. used to play soccer.. speaks a tiny bit of spanish, kind of trying to learn more.. likes beer, lol.. more into old school music, said she used to go to jazz clubs, stuff like that.. likes when I do the cooking but I think she wants to learn to cook more stuff....

Chatter rescue me lol.
    Cooking for dummies book. Win!
    Not saying she's dumb. You said she wants to learn. First book that popped into my head. Maybe betty Crocker instead.

11-27-2012 08:04 PM
    Cooking for dummies book. Win!

Alright now what about for her?

lol yeah if I went with a book I was thinking a cooking / spanish / teaching type book...
    11-27-2012 08:05 PM
    Don't even have the phone but just ordered for $5.33 offa ebay. I have one of these on me gnex and its not fancy but offers good protection. The nubs on the side give some good grip. (TWSS)

11-27-2012 08:13 PM
    Don't even have the phone but just ordered for $5.33 offa ebay. I have one of these on me gnex and its not fancy but offers good protection. The nubs on the side give some good grip. (TWSS)
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
    11-27-2012 08:17 PM
    Nice, I have like the exact same one in black, it just got here yesterday actually. Love it, fits perfect and definitely improves the grippage, lol.
    Have you made your reservation yet?

Sent from my SGSIII
    AppleBonker and mrro82 like this.
    11-27-2012 08:21 PM

Chatter rescue me lol.
    Pics might help.
    11-27-2012 08:21 PM
    Have you made your reservation yet?
    Did indeed

Still might change my mind and go sushi at the last minute.. mostly because I'm fiending for saki haha

Sent from my SGSIII
    Pics might help.
    Try reddit, perv. lolll

EDIT: Ah crap I zero'd
    11-27-2012 08:23 PM
    Try reddit, perv. lolll

EDIT: Ah crap I zero'd
    No pics is a sad thing....lol

Hey at least it wasn't me this time

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    11-27-2012 08:25 PM
    Yes, grippage is very important.

/me waits for the flood of twss
    11-27-2012 08:27 PM
    No pics is a sad thing....lol

Hey at least it wasn't me this time

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    Oh fine..i owe chatter for all the help and for hijacking the thread so much lol.... wifey on the right, with her little sis on the left. No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    11-27-2012 08:31 PM
    Sign both of you up for some sort of Latin cooking class.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    11-27-2012 08:34 PM
    Oh fine..i owe chatter for all the help and for hijacking the thread so much lol.... wifey on the right, with her little sis on the left. No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19210543_n.jpg
    Woah

11-27-2012 08:36 PM
    Hoosier game. Gonna stomp some Tar Heels. Go IU!

NotJustAPhone and AppleBonker like this.
    11-27-2012 08:37 PM
    Pizza inbound
    2defmouze, davey11, mrro82 and 3 others like this.
    11-27-2012 08:39 PM
    No you cannot has little sis' number, NIN:
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...19210543_n.jpg
    But...but..okay lol lol it's okay but even if you said I could have the number she is out of my state but also my league:what: lol...hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    11-27-2012 08:45 PM
    Hey, those of you not sleeping/in an alcohol induced stupor. I just broke down and ordered a Seideo 3800 battery, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me a heads up on what to expect. Keeping my phone plugged in to the truck is getting tiresome. Will it be possible to get more than 2 hours screen on time?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    Hell yeah you should get at least 4-5 hrs screen and lots and lots of time away from the charger. Should be comparable to cole's maxx. It'll get super fat though.
    11-27-2012 08:47 PM
    But...but..okay lol lol it's okay but even if you said I could have the number she is out of my state but also my league:what: lol...hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Out of your league? Nahh.. probably a little old for you though
    11-27-2012 08:49 PM
52,319 ... 865866867868869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD