[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
#embarrassingconfession So, I'm walking back on my street and a car pulls up in front of my building. No biggie. I walk up to the entrance, walk into the breezeway, and immediately realize: I'm in the wrong ufkcing building lol. So, girl walks in with stuff and has to put her stuff down, awkwardly asking if I needed her to open the door, when clearly she's the one who needed the help. I just said, "nah, I'm okay," waited a second, and then walked out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive :)

Awkward times 1000.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
#embarrassingconfession So, I'm walking back on my street and a car pulls up in front of my building. No biggie. I walk up to the entrance, walk into the breezeway, and immediately realize: I'm in the wrong ufkcing building lol. So, girl walks in with stuff and has to put her stuff down, awkwardly asking if I needed her to open the door, when clearly she's the one who needed the help. I just said, "nah, I'm okay," waited a second, and then walked out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Well done, you have demonstrated wisdom beyond your years.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Kinda neat. You can set Hulu up so that when you hover over someone's face with the mouse it gives you the actor's name and some info about them.

Untitled.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Love my Subaru Forester. I had various Jeeps for about a decade before that. Jeeps remind me of the Nexus. They are made to be customized.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I loved my 1997 jeep wrangler sport took it off roading while in michigan all the time.Very few times got it stuck but did happen once, two other trucks where going to pull me out one couldnt(ford) the other chickened out(chevy) .I finally had to go to Meijer to get a hand worked come- along and was able to get it out.The problem was jeep had bottomed out in the ruts.The come-along worked but was bent after if got my jeep out of rut so only was a one time thing for it.
My jeep had over 300,000 miles on it ,the electrical system was finally starting to go is why I got rid of i before it died

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Sooo... I got in an fight with a "neighbor". Pics of slightly bloody hand, if requested.

Also, damn. Thought I would have an easier Wednesday... jeez, lol :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome