[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Do this. Make some bacon. Spread some peanut butter on an english muffin and top with a few strips. I bet you'll love it. Also, peanut butter on pancakes that have bacon bits in them is amazing.

Both of those sound incredible. Wish we had this conversation an hour ago, just made butter milk blueberry pancakes and would have definitely tried that instead, lol. Oh well, there is always next weekend.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nothing was for me ever since 2.4.3 it's been working fine some people on other forms had reported issues.I haven't really been following it that much tho

sent from my SIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
What's broken this time? ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

Nothing here either. My favorite forums are right again too. Time for them to stop messing with the app. Nothing new is added but something gets broken with every update. One More screw up and I'm done with it.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
This stupid zagg is getting nasty again I don't know why I keep buying their protectors they get dirty in a month.. any recommendations for a screen protector?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
This stupid zagg is getting nasty again I don't know why I keep buying their protectors they get dirty in a month.. any recommendations for a screen protector?

Naked. I have yet to scratch android screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Naked. I have yet to scratch android screen.

Been without a screen protector since I bought my Thunderbolt back when it first came out on Verizon... first day with Verizon's LTE network. Good times.

I put a nice big scratch in that original Thunderbolt once, but beyond that, I haven't ever had the need for a screen protector.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got an spg screen protector on my S3 it's been on since July and still looks good.Still have that one in it and they sent me a free pack (ultra nano clear)since they changed it shortly after S3 launched.I haven't used any of those yet tho
I got a vzw clear screen protector on my Nexus believe it or not and its in decent shape been on since late June.
I haven't used zagg since my incredible phone days, never was really that impressed about it.

sent from my SIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I've used various wet-apply screen protectors (Zagg, Xoskins, and Skinomi) on different devices over the years. Skinomi has the smoothest feel of the three, but gets dinged up easily. I had a Skinomi on my SGSIII but got tired of looking at the banged-up surface. Peeled it off and replaced with a Greatshields protector. It holds up much better than the wet-apply protectors and it's extremely clear. One potential disadvantage is that the protector doesn't go all the way to the edges, but I use a case so it's not an issue for me.

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Been without a screen protector since I bought my Thunderbolt back when it first came out on Verizon... first day with Verizon's LTE network. Good times.

I put a nice big scratch in that original Thunderbolt once, but beyond that, I haven't ever had the need for a screen protector.

I had one of the Verizon screen protectors for my Tbolt that didn't cover the capacitive button area. Ended up with a quarter-inch scratch down there. It really bugged me.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
My biggest beefs with screen protectors are the diminished clarity of the screen and bubbles. And that's why i stopped wasting money on them.

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

BodyGuardz Protection for Mobile Devices | Screen Protectors, iPhone, iPad, Android, iPod, Blackberry, Skins, Covers, Protection, Cases, Shields

Been using their screen protectors for years. Love them, have had no problems whatsoever. They've kept my screens pristine.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My biggest beefs with screen protectors are the diminished clarity of the screen and bubbles. And that's why i stopped wasting money on them.

I know what you mean on the bubbles.Either I got real lucky with mine as to not having bubbles the dry application type are the worse for getting bubbles.
I got one small bubble in the corner of the S3 not really a major impact.
I dont have any bubbles on my Nexus but it does have a few scratches on the screen protector where I have slid my finger across alot.,still not Major issue yet that makes me want to put new screen protector on.
I used the tape trick to apply mine last time.Taped it into place where everything lined up then lifted up the entire screen protector , removed the side that sticks to phone screen and smoothed it out,then removed the top side of protector.
That way you just have to worry with getting the bubbles out and not constanly checking if everything is still lined up.

As far as the screen clarity goes well I agree you are going to tell you got screen protector on it compaired to a phone that doesnt have a screen protector any day of the week.

I have thought about getting that glass screen protector that available for the Nexus,suppose to be guaranteed no bubbles ,but it is pricey (around 30 bucks)and not sure if I could use my slim back case with it

Screen protectors are the devil.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I partially agree ,lol

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I've figured out how to apply them without bubbles. I use a wet-application process even with the dry-apply protectors. No smudges or bubbles.

Too bad I can't charge enough to keep myself in booze and steaks.

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I hate to say this but we're off our Chatter game. No lunch pics. No booze talk (even though happy hour has started).

For God's sake, we're talking about screen protectors! What has happened to us?

Sent from my SGSIII