[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You all can't be mad at me, I'm out of beer and there is nothing worse than staying up when you are out of beverages. It's quite depressing. Know what I mean? I still love you all though. Especially Bonk. ;) lol

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Fish tacos for dinner in San Diego. Woooooord

jysazuta.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Fish tacos for dinner in San Diego. Woooooord

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/16/jysazuta.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cant sleep. details on the tacos? i make MEAN tacos for real. sometimes of the fish variety.

i usually do the fish like ... tilapia or flounder or something, dusted in flour, cooked up in some oil ...
pico de gailo and optional guac ....
but my special ingredient (for the fish ones) is. ..... .. .. .. . diced jalepenos, lime juice, and cilantro whipped into some mayo. bomb

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Whilst some dine on exquisite international fare, this schmuck wolfs down some Marie Callendar's Chicken pot pie zapped for 5 mins. While wolfing down the fine snack, I forgot to take a pic. Best I could do was the box.

Attachments

• IMG_20121115_211136.jpg
    IMG_20121115_211136.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 20

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The band?
Of course. Yes, the band.
I haven't had Facebook on my phone or tablet for a few months now. Starting to cut the cord.
Good move. Facebook is teh lame.
Deleting the app is one thing but I have heard its very hard or near impossible to delete your account on FB. Or you have to jump thru major hoops. They really don't like you quitting. Facebook is meh to me.
Any truth to how hard to delete account?

I think you can deactivate your account. But everything you upload/post is Facebook's property so you can't actually delete it.
Posts are one thing, but I deleted all of my pictures before deactivation. Not really sure if I accomplished anything... but I did it anyway :eek:
I deactivated mine three weeks ago, and it's truly a relaxing, liberating thing to do.
Absolutely. It's been almost two years since I've deactivated mine.

I feel like zero... if I wanted to be in touch, I already would be. My real friends have my number, and I, theirs. I'm not very social anyway :eek: I know, shocker :p

Also, have had this song on repeat for a while...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YULJuqFTC6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good morning again ChatterHeads.I had another busy night haven't read the post made since my last post yet.I dread going outside to go to work but at least it's Friday, and I can remote start my car that in the garage and let the heater warm car up.Also I got heated seats lol.Got to get ready to go to work now.

sent from my SIII

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Of course. Yes, the band.

Good move. Facebook is teh lame.

Posts are one thing, but I deleted all of my pictures before deactivation. Not really sure if I accomplished anything... but I did it anyway :eek:

Absolutely. It's been almost two years since I've deactivated mine.

I feel like zero... if I wanted to be in touch, I already would be. My real friends have my number, and I, theirs. I'm not very social anyway :eek: I know, shocker :p

Also, have had this song on repeat for a while...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YULJuqFTC6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nice mass quote post. I did 3 one time. Kudos :) haha

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. Few more hours and my vacation begins. Then drinking and posting on here. Good times ahead. :thumbup:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm wide awake because I can't sleep. One more shift on days, then next week to 3rd shift for a week, then back to days. My company lives me.... I think... Have a great weekend ya'll. I may or may not be on much

Sent from my rotary phone

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Happy Friday Chatter Superstars!

So I still has no email from Google and my N4 order still says estimated shipping yesterday.. Wtf, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm usually on bottom if anything...:p
Lol..
Sent from my dying R800x using Tapatalk 2
I havent even made it to the bottom level of the list . yet ,lol.I haz no hope of snagging the first, second ,third,fourth,fifth. or sixth spot

As far as Tapatalk goes they know me well in that forum LOL :D .
If they dont answer me I keep bumping my issue up til they do.
So far no issues with tapatalk since updated to 2.4.3 for me tho.
Now its on version 2.4.4. Two more work hours left in the day ,YaY :)

edit
The next tapatalk update will happen end of Nov.
That could be good/or bad news since it almost always creates other issues

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol