Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 982 of 2074 FirstFirst ... 979980981982983984985 ... LastLast
Results 24,526 to 24,550 of 51850
Like Tree112479Likes
  1. #24526  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    We'll just have to bring Chatter to the next appropriate forum and raise hell there.
  2. #24527  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I'm sure most have noticed, but the main vz gnex forum has really slowed down. The place used to be hoppin. Even the rooting section has only a few diehards.
    Lotsa folks have moved on. Oh well natural progression.
    I will still have my nexus and SIII, for 1.5 years from now till total out of contract on both phones.
    So I may very well be the last one left in those forums of those phones by then.
    If that's so well then I may be asking and answering my own questions maybe even.lol

    sent from my SIII
  3. #24528  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Chatter may need a new venue.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    We'll just have to bring Chatter to the next appropriate forum and raise hell there.
    I vote for n4 but n2, dna where ever is fine wit me. Only bad thing about moving is we lose all the postcounts. Ah well here is all good.
  4. #24529  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I vote for n4 but n2, dna where ever is fine wit me. Only bad thing about moving is we lose all the postcounts. Ah well here is all good.
    I think the mods can just move the thread to another subforum. That shouldn't affect the thread count.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  5. #24530  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I think the mods can just move the thread to another subforum. That shouldn't affect the thread count.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Maybe we buy them beer and it happens??
  6. #24531  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Yeah we could have it moved without affecting anything, but, why? lol
  7. #24532  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    We'll just have to bring Chatter to the next appropriate forum and raise hell there.
    If you build it they will come

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #24533  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,005 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    move to the nexus 4 forum, remember that debacle at our 10k(may have been 9k) milestone that we moved the thread called it chatter 2.0 then it was revealed that we didn't actually have to close the thread down..lol good times
  9. #24534  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Checking in. Time to make some supper with whatever food is left, and then clean up this pig pen. Ugh, for someone who claimed to be a neat freak she sure left a he'll of a mess....

    Sent from my rotary phone
  10. #24535  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Yeah we could have it moved without affecting anything, but, why? lol
    With the GNex forums quieting down, it would be nice to be somewhere where there is more user traffic. Always interesting to get some new Chatterers in here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  11. #24536  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,005 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    Checking in. Time to make some supper with whatever food is left, and then clean up this pig pen. Ugh, for someone who claimed to be a neat freak she sure left a he'll of a mess....

    Sent from my rotary phone
    I'm sorry man..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #24537  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    It's tough but I'm tired of dealing with her laziness and attitude. It's done, and I just gotta pick up the pieces as best I can and move on.

    Sent from my rotary phone
  13. #24538  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I want some watery Wendys chili.
  14. #24539  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    I will still have my nexus and SIII, for 1.5 years from now till total out of contract on both phones.
    So I may very well be the last one left in those forums of those phones by then.
    If that's so well then I may be asking and answering my own questions maybe even.lol

    sent from my SIII
    Don't worry. I'm hanging on to my SGSIII so I can help the cause.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    davey11, Johnly, mrro82 and 1 others like this.
  15. #24540  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I want some watery Wendys chili.
    lmao!
  16. #24541  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I want some watery Wendys chili.
    I want some watery beer.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    davey11, Johnly, mrro82 and 1 others like this.
  17. #24542  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    It's tough but I'm tired of dealing with her laziness and attitude. It's done, and I just gotta pick up the pieces as best I can and move on.

    Sent from my rotary phone
    does not she have more tallents then just keeping house? May want to think that one over amigo.....decide tomorrow after a nights sleep alone.
  18. #24543  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,005 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    I will still have my nexus and SIII, for 1.5 years from now till total out of contract on both phones.
    So I may very well be the last one left in those forums of those phones by then.
    If that's so well then I may be asking and answering my own questions maybe even.lol

    sent from my SIII
    Hey as long as you get an answer rightlol..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #24544  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Supper: ground beef, salsa, corn, diced onion, assorted spices. Might actually taste ok

    Sent from my rotary phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1355440607751.jpg  
  20. #24545  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I was just thinking about moving chatter. You know with the op being zero, it should probably be moved to a forum with the device that zero owns. Would be wierd if its in a forum where he don't own the phone. Right?
    And he is getting an n4 lol
  21. #24546  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    I was just thinking about moving chatter. You know with the op being zero, it should probably be moved to a forum with the device that zero owns. Would be wierd if its in a forum where he don't own the phone. Right?
    And he is getting an n4 lol
    That sounds reasonable to me.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  22. #24547  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    That sounds reasonable to me.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Works for me......get a note 2 zero, unlock the loader and lets go down in history.
  23. #24548  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Works for me......get a note 2 zero, unlock the loader and lets go down in history.
    Have you unlocked that monster yet?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Johnly, davey11, mrro82 and 1 others like this.
  24. #24549  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    he he
  25. #24550  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,948 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,994 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Have you unlocked that monster yet?

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Not yet....once I get bored mabey? Love the stock experiance though.

Posting Permissions