Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 997 of 2071 FirstFirst ... 9949959969979989991000 ... LastLast
Results 24,901 to 24,925 of 51759
Like Tree112302Likes
  1. #24901  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,116 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This seal team six movie is pretty good

    sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p
  2. #24902  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    Flashing is nice. . .
    TWSS
  3. #24903  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    Welcome.
    Flashing is nice but not mandatory.
    Captain4Phones
    Are you rooted yes[ ] no[ ]
    If your answer is no read if yes then you already understand
    Once you get a feel for a custom ROM you won't be able to go back to stock you just can't do it trust me I tried once it just wasn't any fun I didn't even last a day on stock


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    davey11, mrro82 and davidnc like this.
  4. #24904  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1355629897000.jpg

    Now why in the world would you want to do that...lol
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24905  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Captian4Phones View Post
    Hello all. Wondering if there's room for one more.
    first rounds on you.

    welcome to chatter capt

    just got back from my sisters house, saw the kids, introduced my neph to skyrim and he was all about 2 handed axes chopping down foes and townsfolk alike. it was pretty dope.

    then we all watched elf.

    pretty tired now but i gotta meet my quota and drink 5-10 jamesons before bed.

    dickey deal has not yet been made official. should know tomorrow whether the mets move him to toronto or not.
  6. #24906  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Captain4Phones
    Are you rooted yes[ ] no[ ]
    If your answer is no read if yes then you already understand
    Once you get a feel for a custom ROM you won't be able to go back to stock you just can't do it trust me I tried once it just wasn't any fun I didn't even last a day on stock


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    It depends on what phone I'm using. My name is pretty accurate. My daily driver is a stock Motorola Atrix 2. My old phone (now my wifes) is a Samsung Infuse 4G and I had it rooted with a "no bloatware" stock kernel. I also had an HTC Vivid that is no longer with us as of about 5 pm today. (r.i.p.) it was de-sensed with a wcx custom recovery.

    I enjoy my stock Atrix.

    Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
  7. #24907  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Because of the fact that I hadn't been backing up my apps, let me see if I got this straight , the apps backup to the sdcard where they will remain unaffected by the flashing of a ROM I then download ROM toolbox , and restore the apps from there?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #24908  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I think it's about time we kick off night shift. What do you guys say?
    Skip to 0:50 to begin the awesomeness


    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  9. #24909  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Captian4Phones View Post
    It depends on what phone I'm using. My name is pretty accurate. My daily driver is a stock Motorola Atrix 2. My old phone (now my wifes) is a Samsung Infuse 4G and I had it rooted with a "no bloatware" stock kernel. I also had an HTC Vivid that is no longer with us as of about 5 pm today. (r.i.p.) it was de-sensed with a wcx custom recovery.

    I enjoy my stock Atrix.

    Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
    Hey that's cool it depends on the person, for me I enjoy the control I get rooted, but hey to each his own right:thumbup:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  10. #24910  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Goodnight chatter
    Edit: maybe not
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    NotJustAPhone and mrro82 like this.
  11. #24911  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Someone sent this to me couple of weeks ago. I think this is in Minnesota. Strange vehicle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma1_1253368254-aol.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma2_1253368254-aol.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma3_1253368254-aol.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma7_1253368254-aol.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma8_1253368254-aol.jpg  

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-cid_x_ma9_1253368254-aol.jpg  
  12. #24912  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I also have a BB Torch 9810 and an iPhone 3gs. I'd like to dabble into the WP8 universe but I'm afraid. Got an upgrade coming soon and can't decide between the HTC 8x or the Galaxy Note 2.

    Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
  13. #24913  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    first rounds on you.

    welcome to chatter capt

    just got back from my sisters house, saw the kids, introduced my neph to skyrim and he was all about 2 handed axes chopping down foes and townsfolk alike. it was pretty dope.

    then we all watched elf.

    pretty tired now but i gotta meet my quota and drink 5-10 jamesons before bed.

    dickey deal has not yet been made official. should know tomorrow whether the mets move him to toronto or not.
    You should teach your nephew how to play Skyrim with a weaponless character.

    Cheers! :beer:
  14. #24914  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Goodnight chatter
    Edit: maybe not
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    That's better. With or without you, we're hitting 25k tonight.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24915  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    pretty tired. 2 jamos down. struggling but i think i can get a few more in.
    mrro82 and davidnc like this.
  16. #24916  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Roberts View Post
    The aLastFM player opp works, but it can be a little buggy at times.
    That's better.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  17. #24917  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Cat video of the evening.



    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Ryuk6666, mrro82 and davidnc like this.
  18. #24918  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So i just found this little guy in my bathroom. What shall i do with him? Is to cold to put him outside....

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  19. #24919  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,116 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What are everyone's holiday plans?

    sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p
  20. #24920  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,976 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    That's better. With or without you, we're hitting 25k tonight.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    I would expect nothing less

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #24921  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    What are everyone's holiday plans?

    sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p
    The debate between me and my brain on which vita games i should buy

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  22. #24922  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Sent from my Nexus 4
    zero neck, mrro82 and davidnc like this.
  23. #24923  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    The debate between me and my brain on which vita games i should buy

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    What's in the running?

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  24. #24924  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    What's in the running?

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Playstation all stars battle royal. Persona 4 golden, assassins creed 3 liberation, gravity rush, and sly cooper theives in time (when its released next year) i can choose 2. there might be one in missing.....

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24925  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    What are everyone's holiday plans?

    sent from my iPhone 10s now with 1080p
    family stuff, friends i havent seen, but mostly drinking and hard drugs holiday cheer
    NotJustAPhone and davidnc like this.

Posting Permissions