[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR ;-)

I'm putting a ROM on for the first time tonight, unlocked on day 1, but not rooted... would that Axi0m ROM be good? I was looking at Kang but this one looks pretty cool... Instructions look a bit different than a regular ROM...

All the custom roms are "good". Depends on what you're looking for. From stock feel to super customizable you have your choice. Read up on the rom, make a nandroid, flash it and see if you like it. If not, your nandroid will take you back where you started.

Reactions: zero neck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I just finished cooking up a seriously insane mash of themes for M5.
I have the framework from black exodus, systemui from purple kush, dialer from carbon glass, play store, google search, mms, gallery, camera from supernova. Settings and rom control are from red chrome. Also zipthemed my softkeys, framework animations and blacked out popups/menus.
Its truly epic..lol and I am slightly mental. :eek:

Conveniently AFTER I flash DT's latest.

BTW, this rom is the bee's knees. Most of his own stuff with a grab-bag from here/there. INCLUDING MY BELOVED POWER WIDGET.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I have the framework from black exodus, systemui from purple kush, dialer from carbon glass, play store, google search, mms, gallery, camera from supernova. Settings and rom control are from red chrome. Also zipthemed my softkeys, framework animations and blacked out popups/menus.

link us?

ill give it a go

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
8da17f4b-f6b1-43e9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 2defmouze

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Lol that's awesome... I've been browsing the themes area with similar goals.. Not really a fan of any one theme but cherrypicking a few pieces here and there is a lot of fun :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Link for them nifty icons you use on the bottom plz and thx... Lol I'm bored of the ones I've been using :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lol I gotta find them. Worst case scenario is I'll drop box them and throw you the link. I have like 16 different icon sets lol

Reactions: 2defmouze

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Conveniently AFTER I flash DT's latest.

BTW, this rom is the bee's knees. Most of his own stuff with a grab-bag from here/there. INCLUDING MY BELOVED POWER WIDGET.

Yeah I am sure it is excellent. I dunno, me personally, I just am commited to aokp. Plus its got the themer guys working totally on it to keep a theme masher like me happy.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I am sure it is excellent. I dunno, me personally, I just am commited to aokp. Plus its got the themer guys working totally on it to keep a theme masher like me happy.

I'm really excited about the little things this has--the bolded clock, the red silent icon, the color pattern for the power widget, the power widget (CM power widget FOREVER!), etc.

Has a boatload of different settings menus, so I'll have to crack into that later. BEATSControl is also nice!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

zero,

Madmashuptheme.zip

You know the drill. Do a nand this may be extreme for you, I am kinda extreme anyway.
You should do the blacked out menus and popups for full effect.
[ZipThemer] 4-04 UPDATE BLACK POPUPS/MENUS *Change settings background and some other stuff to black - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki
Have a look at the menus and popups first, they are gradient. I like the black.
This is ONLY for M5.

awesome thanks davey!

ima throw this on tonight when i finish reading 5 months of contracts class.

kill me

:)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

a- in k1, lookin to repeat or better.

i'm more of a civ pro man myself.

Past consideration is __ consideration.

ALSO, 4 main elements (or less, depending on how you phrase it) of promissory estoppel---GO!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Past consideration is __ consideration.

ALSO, 4 main elements (or less, depending on how you phrase it) of promissory estoppel---GO!

haha nice. um.... short memory. that's last semester's material.

reliance, reason to know of the reliance, harmed because of the failure to do what was relied on ... and something else.

this test is more assign and delegation, 3rd party benificiary, damages, etc.

also got property, transnational law (a joke that i'll have to read like 400 pgs for before next week), and civ pro 2 (memorize like every rule).:mad:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Oh wow.

Past consideration = no consideration

PE = clear/definite promise, reliance on that promise, reliance = detrimental, and the whole injustice hubbub if the promise is not kept ("prevention of injustice").

3PB's = pain in the ass. Expectancy damages are no joke either. Seems simple, gets really complicated really, really quickly.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

awesome thanks davey!

ima throw this on tonight when i finish reading 5 months of contracts class.

kill me

:)

Jeez you make it sound like it'll take 2 hours to flash. DO IT NAAOO!
jus kid but seriously do it now. :)

Maybe you need your phone and a nandroid is a hassle. OK OK :D

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Oh wow.

Past consideration = no consideration

PE = clear/definite promise, reliance on that promise, reliance = detrimental, and the whole injustice hubbub if the promise is not kept ("prevention of injustice").

3PB's = pain in the ass. Expectancy damages are no joke either. Seems simple, gets really complicated really, really quickly.

yeah im just throwing together an outline someone gave me with a few of my notes now. tackled property the other day.

havent actually studied any of it yet. all just prep work.

should be fine tho.