Sent from my SGSIII

G'morning.

Super-sized coffee here this morning (paper towels for size comparison):
su8ema8y.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Slept in today, so this is late for me ha.

Post Office workers in South Africa ran for the hills when a metre-long white python slithered of a package at the depot in Sabie.

sent from my Nexus

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Never fired a gun before in my life, always been interested though. I may look into local ranges, see what the cost is like for some training and such, just so I can see what it feels like. Doubt I'd ever buy one though. I don't trust myself enough.

I was raised and taught to shoot by my dad.I actually wouldnt know what its like not to know about guns or to never have shot one before.As far as pistols go though I didnt get into them til I was older and had friends that had them.Now I have my own collections of rifles, shotguns and pistols,:)
In North Carolina if you buy a used pistol from a friend its not required to have it registered thats just when you buy the pistol from a store or from someone that is a stranger and wants the gun cleared out of their name.I am not talking about "Hot Pistols".

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just use the balm.

Sent from my SGSIII

Lol. I was testing your reaction. Bustin balls if you will. Most lawyers (that I know, anyway) get all bent out of shape when people complain about that case. I am fully aware that it wasn't frivolous, but wanted to see if it would get you fired up. Apparently not...

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded the updated Chrome for Android and it's much improved over earlier versions. It renders pages more quickly and it fixed an issue I noticed on the AC forum pages where certain text within posts was displayed in a really small font size.

Sent from my SGSIII

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In North Carolina if you buy a used pistol from a friend its not required to have it registered thats just when you buy the pistol from a store or from someone that is a stranger and wants the gun cleared out of their name.I am not talking about "Hot Pistols".

Same with Indiana. It is actually the seller's responsibility to ensure the buyer is not a convicted felon (in which case it is illegal for them to purchase a firearm).

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I was testing your reaction. Bustin balls if you will. Most lawyers (that I know, anyway) get all bent out of shape when people complain about that case. I am fully aware that it wasn't frivolous, but wanted to see if it would get you fired up. Apparently not...

Of course, most of those who think the case was egregious would gladly hire Jackie Chiles or Saul Goodman if it had happened to them.

Sent from my SGSIII

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I was raised and taught to shoot by my dad.I actually wouldnt know what its like not to know about guns or to never have shot one before.As far as pistols go though I didnt get into them til I was older and had friends that had them.Now I have my own collections of rifles, shotguns and pistols,:)

Same with Indiana. It is actually the seller's responsibility to ensure the buyer is not a convicted felon (in which case it is illegal for them to purchase a firearm).

Can't believe I haven't posted this clip yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpLd0WQKCY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaha I was told in school by someone that that ladys skin melted off or something. I considered mentioning it in here but figured wasn't worth the typing effort.

As for patent, and IP generally, I've figured out I have no chance bc I don't have a background in science.
Despite the fact that my art background would massacre copyright opposition everywhere.

F it I'm gonna go into securities .

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaha I was told in school by someone that that ladys skin melted off or something. I considered mentioning it in here but figured wasn't worth the typing effort.

As for patent, and IP generally, I've figured out I have no chance bc I don't have a background in science.
Despite the fact that my art background would massacre copyright opposition everywhere.

F it I'm gonna go into securities .

The injuries were pretty serious but that part isn't in Letterman's monologue.

Lots of good lawyers in patent litigation don't have science or tech backgrounds. But, there will always be securities and banking disputes. Some of the most interesting copyright cases I've read involve comic books. :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

The injuries were pretty serious but that part isn't in Letterman's monologue.

Lots
IMG_20121103_101243.jpg
of good lawyers in patent litigation don't have science or tech backgrounds. But, there will always be securities and banking disputes. Some of the most interesting copyright cases I've read involve comic books. :)

Just the way these firms are operating now they seem to want every IP lawyer to be able to do all of it: starting with patent bc its so specialized.

My coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos