[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
da da dun....Phone talk

for the last 3 days i have been with out any icons, widgets and only one home screen
Between all the gesture setups on apex, soft-key long presses, clock/weather short/long presses, Google now ring and navigation bar widgets with AOKP, i don't miss them and my phone is confusing as all hell for anyone else trying to use it. with out all the clutter on the home screen it gives you space for some sweet live wallpapers. i have been playing with this one https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=fixedpointcode.fleya&hl=en&token=16yeMY-b
Last night the guy at BestBuy (Iphone user) was just in awe at how this phone could be setup, in fact he took a break form activating my Girl friends new phone(Razr Maxx HD), so i could show him all the cool stuff that a Android phone can do.

No real point to this post, just still blown away by this phone and the dev community surrounding it.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Sup all.. Latest update from con ed says they hope to have our power restored by Friday.. Other signs are pointing to even longer. This is officially the darkest timeline.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Currently waiting to get a haircut. Bless the barbershop.. They're running on generators too lol.

"I had to replace all my clocks." - Vin Diesel discovers Daylight Saving Time #VinDieselSunday

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
"Are the bars by you open yet?"

That is the beauty of Michigan and all of its alcoholics working together, this state got rid of the Sunday 12 noon alcohol law and bars can now be open at 6am on Sunday.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I just watched this movie...The Bay. I'd say skip it unless you're walking past a Redbox, have $1 to spare and nothing better to do.

I want to go see Sinister today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey