[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Home cooking !:banghead: unreal

Mind=blown

This game is so rigged its insane the reffs might as well give the giants 50 points its insane ......can I has the replacementz refs:confused::confused::confused::eek:
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The ones in top were jalope?os. There were some olives buried underneath.

Sent from my SGSIII

So why did you say david was looking at olives? I stared at that picture for far longer than I should have (lol) and couldn't find an olive. White stuff ranch? Looks too runny for sour cream and I can't figure out what else would go with that.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So why did you say david was looking at olives? I stared at that picture for far longer than I should have (lol) and couldn't find an olive. White stuff ranch? Looks too runny for sour cream and I can't figure out what else would go with that.

I was too busy eating to stare at the picture. The sour cream was a little runny.

Sent from my SGSIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just starting to realize that I can't flash anything to my phone because it's always running as the hotspot... can't flash and have my Netflix at the same time. :mad:

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just starting to realize that I can't flash anything to my phone because it's always running as the hotspot... can't flash and have my Netflix at the same time. :mad:

A conundrum for the ages.
#firstworldproblems

I'm with you though, ha. Have delayed flashing many times in lieu of Netflix.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The ones on top were jalope?os. There were some olives buried underneath.

Sent from my SGSIII

I like jalopenos , any type of hot pepper, most spicy foods.
I figured I would eat leftover tacos, just with sauce and cheddar cheese on them.I don't put lettuce or tomatoes on mine but have eaten tacos with that on them.
If I didn't eat these tacos tonight I would probably give them to the stray kitten tomorrow,I don't keep leftovers long .

Sent from my SIII

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352073903528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352073903528.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 24

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I like jalopenos , any type of hot pepper, most spicy foods.
I figured I would eat leftover tacos, just with sauce and cheddar cheese on them.I don't put lettuce or tomatoes on mine but have eaten tacos with that on them.
If I didn't eat these tacos tonight I would probably give them to the stray kitten tomorrow,I don't keep leftovers long .

Sent from my SIII

Kitten pictures?

Sent from my SGSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Kitten pictures?

Sent from my SGSIII

Stray kitten wouldnt stay still long enough for me to get its picture this time, is probably about 4 months old tho.It's the only survior out of 3 . Two got killed by coyote or hawk.I already have 3 cats inside that's enough for inside.I tamed 2 a year ago, my other cat has always been tame.

Sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Here's my white cat tho she didn't want to stay still either, had to make her pose with my hand there.

Sent from my SIII

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352075647127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352075647127.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 22