[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Computers have way more than two or three year life spans. At least double that.

Yup. Sounds like it's time for a format and fresh install. I used to try to do that about every 3 months, but home ownership has put a cramp in those plans.

Laptop batteries may start to perform poorly after that timeframe, however (depending on usage).

Is that kinda like second breakfast?

Pippin - Second breakfast - YouTube

Fantastic reference.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Sounds like it's time for a format and fresh install. I used to try to do that about every 3 months, but home ownership has put a cramp in those plans.

Laptop batteries may start to perform poorly after that timeframe, however (depending on usage).

Fantastic reference.

Damn you!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lumenii here is my overly complicated answer to the riddle and i could think it was right if wasn't for this part --the moon behind-- here goes anyways with out that part ,my mind went to mountains on the moon and 3 to the right or east if you will that mountain is mons hadley delta... i know it isn't or at least i'm sure it isn't because of that part of the riddle... just thought i would throw that out there...the first part seven mountains distant makes it questionable too but hey that's my only guess lol

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Ouch....that hurts big... why didn't you come ask chatter for help( not saying that you need it just know I would lol)?I know that's what I would do

Probably because I was too frustrated to even think of that, and too pig-headed to ask for help anyway... :-\

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii here is my overly complicated answer to the riddle and i could think it was right if wasn't for this part --the moon behind-- here goes anyways with out that part ,my mind went to mountains on the moon and 3 to the right or east if you will that mountain is mons hadley delta... i know it isn't or at least i'm sure it isn't because of that part of the riddle... just thought i would throw that out there...the first part seven mountains distant makes it questionable too but hey that's my only guess lol

I commend the effort, but you're over-thinking it. I've posted something in the thread that is most definitely involved, but for now it seems to have been mostly overlooked. In a week or so it will all be easier to put together, and at that point the solution will be accessible too.

In other news, someone here has to get a pug that can do this:

Pug climbing stairs. [VIDEO]

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
never mind just noticed the date on the tweets that can't be it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352085793635.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352085793635.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance