[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
just got home from the bar. let me see if i can catch up from three pages ....

17k. awesome.

computer life spans - nin cpu problem - 1. it's not a mac sucka!!! hahaha jk. but my mac computers have been incredible, albeit very expensive.
2. computer lives - 3 years you HAVE TO FORMAT THAT THING. and while it should go another two after that, they won't be nearly as pleasant :)
3. thats why i;m thinking about only buying ultrabooks or airbooks next go around - less expensive, smaller, get a new one after 2.5-3.5 years.

in other news, i'm very distraught about the giants game. the steelers played great defense. the giants were flat except in flashes.

i got most of my work done, and then convinced myself to not bother with the rest of it. the stuff i HAD to do is done, mostly, and i can put the finishing touches tomorrow. like always, i have new work to do asap.

now ima watch some tv or something.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Just trolled the hell out of Cowboys fans on my Facebook. It is amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Chatterers! I have a favor to ask of you :)

I added a "Who quoted me" feature. Right now, it's in sort of a hard to find spot while I test. Can you guys give me some feedback as to whether it appears to be functioning correctly? It should list recent posts where someone quoted you. You should then be able to click the link, and be directed to the persons post.

Bottom of this page:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/usercp.php

Thanks!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I added a "Who quoted me" feature. Right now, it's in sort of a hard to find spot while I test. Can you guys give me some feedback as to whether it appears to be functioning correctly? It should list recent posts where someone quoted you. You should then be able to click the link, and be directed to the persons post.

Bottom of this page:

Thanks!

Ok, Cory I'm sure it will get tested here alot, ha.
In other news time for me to get ready for work.
Atlanta won.
I gotta get woke up morning got here quick.
Happy Monday ChatterHeads. :)

Sent from my SIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Bottom of this page:

Thanks!

Just checked it.. seems to work fine :)

Survived night one... first night I've spent at ma'dukes crib in over 3 years. Lord give me strength....

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Bottom of this page:

Thanks!

Incredibly useful, speeds up post updates fairly nicely!

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked it.. seems to work fine :)

Survived night one... first night I've spent at ma'dukes crib in over 3 years. Lord give me strength....

lol I give you 3 days

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Lol safe guess. Already worked out that I can stay at the new lady's casa at least tomorrow night, if not longer, so that should help alleviate some tension haha :)

Woah woah big step there, take it easy Romeo!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, my workday Monday is basically over ,lol.So this week Monday wasnt bad at all :)
Taken rest of the day off got some plans.
The only reason I came in was because of an already scheldule work related event across street at the college.
That starts in 15 minutes

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Mornin gents!!

Bottom of this page:

Thanks!

Seems to be working great, neat feature. Can you separate out the Chatter quotes and non-Chatter quotes? Lols.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Morning folks... Been a while since I've been on lol. Sandy kicked our a$$ here in Northern NJ. Luckily only lost power for a day but still have no cable which sucks.

Got a RAZR MAXX HD and it's a pretty beastly phone but it has an occasional lag.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2