[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Unrelated to mathematics or politics... I'm totally stoked to be replacing the wheels and tires on my Jeep today.

Wooooo! :D

Lol word.. Maybe only good part of staying with mom right now is I think I somehow guilt-tripped her into paying to get my car serviced. Needs a lot of work too, she better pay up. Jew-guilt ftw! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I love how that guy said "Why do I have to register for a site I will never post at?"....in his first post. *sigh*

i found that funny also

On another note, My GF just bought a Razr Maxx HD from best buy for $299 on Saturday, I noticed today that Radio Shack has them for $199. We went to Best Buy they matched the price and gave her a refund (Best Buy, just earned a couple of cool points in my book). Then i could not even talk her into even buying my lunch......damn ungrateful women :mad:

rgray

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
i found that funny also

On another note, My GF just bought a Razr Maxx HD from best buy for $299 on Saturday, I noticed today that Radio Shack has them for $199. We went to Best Buy they matched the price and gave her a refund (Best Buy, just earned a couple of cool points in my book). Then i could not even talk her into even buying my lunch......damn ungrateful women :mad:

Maybe your getting dessert:p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I was never really a moto fan but they really stepped it up with these HDS. Lose the kevlar and throw a better camera in there, and make it aosp of course, and I'm in. Moto nexus next year?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Android's fifth birthday today. Chatter celebration?

In other news, Bank of America's ATM doesn't know how to count correctly. As a result, I owe $100 more as a late fee on my rental payment.. which is already much too expensive. Needless to say, I'm not happy.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I was never really a moto fan but they really stepped it up with these HDS. Lose the kevlar and throw a better camera in there, and make it aosp of course, and I'm in. Moto nexus next year?

Unless Motorola makes a phone that also prints free money, my next device will not be one. My X2 isn't a terrible phone, but, it's definitely nothing special.

In other news, Bank of America's ATM doesn't know how to count correctly. As a result, I owe $100 more as a late fee on my rental payment.. which is already much too expensive. Needless to say, I'm not happy.

You mean it gave you less bills than you were supposed to get? You don't count at the machine? It's good idea, lol.

Can't you just talk with the rental agency and explain the situation to them? If you have a good record of paying them on time, they might be willing to work with you.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

That would be awesome

Nexus with that battery and build quality ......sold
That thing is built like a tank.

Random Thought;
Droid is a trade make of Lucas arts, Disney just bought Lucas Arts........dose that make all the Droid Phones, Mickey Mouse phones now?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
You mean it gave you less bills than you were supposed to get? You don't count at the machine? It's good idea, lol.

Can't you just talk with the rental agency and explain the situation to them? If you have a good record of paying them on time, they might be willing to work with you.

Of course not. It read a check correctly but was then processed incorrectly. The pending credit from the check is $200 lower than it should be, and I made the bank aware of it immediately.

First month paying, and all payments are done via a third-party online system. Nothing I can do.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got this beast...should I wait to use it until tonight and let it charge overnight? or just pop it in and go?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352141341838.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352141341838.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 12

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Of course not. It read a check correctly but was then processed incorrectly. The pending credit from the check is $200 lower than it should be, and I made the bank aware of it immediately.

First month paying, and all payments are done via a third-party online system. Nothing I can do.

Gotcha.

Still, can't hurt to try talking with the agency and explain the situation to them. The worst they can say is no.

or just pop it in and go?

Lols?

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Apparently Long Beach, NY is not such an awesome place to live when a major hurricane rolls through. Sounds like 2def will have power long before they will.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I think I am getting closer on the riddle lumenii you get a message? I'm not saying this one in the thread
because it somewhat makes sense...:thumbup:and I really need a new phone...:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2