[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone was wondering, the crackberry thread (our competition) has added 3,562 posts since the friendly competition was announced. We've added 6,271. Carry on.
LOL so we actually widen the lead quite a bit . I was wondering if they was catching up .But I did not feel like searching for their thread

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
62cc2c04-96e6-a8a1.jpg

62cc2c04-96f5-b5a8.jpg

62cc2c04-9701-15f6.jpg

62cc2c04-970b-9792.jpg

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The last "hot" batch I made I added too many habaneros (5-7, don't remember) that I cut up wearing gloves so my hands didn't swell up like marshmallows.

I learned that lesson the hard way. For me the hands weren't the problem, it was any where I touched, lol. And no amount of soap/hand washing gets rid of it.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not really crazy about cooking on the stove, prefer cooking on the grill.I get burnt out on fast food after the weekend.
When I do cook on the stove I usually alter the receipe to by adding spices and green,red peppers,etc. to it
I was going to make spaghetti but got involved with something else and the fumes from that gave me a headache,and too effing lazy to drive .2 miles to the store cause of headache. ;) Sooooo looks like its going to be a chicken pot pie kind of dinner

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
lol the deal I got on it is just too good to pass up...and I need to pay rent :p
I hear ya, Last year when I bought a 2011 dodge charger it was for the same reason .Just wasnt in my budget then.
This year I swap it for a 2012 charger R/T plus ( it wasnt planned just fell into place)
I still couldnt afford the Charger SRT tho

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am not really crazy about cooking on the stove, prefer cooking on the grill.I get burnt out on fast food after the weekend.
When I do cook on the stove I usually alter the receipe to by adding spices and green,red peppers,etc. to it
I was going to make spaghetti but got involved with something else and the fumes from that gave me a headache,and too effing lazy to drive .2 miles to the store cause of headache. ;) Sooooo looks like its going to be a chicken pot pie kind of dinner

i make an amazing portobello mushroom, i start by melting butter in a pan non stick spray can be used but i do not recommend it,then i take garlic powder and put a teaspoon of garlic powder in the pan, a couple of minutes later put both the porobello mushrooms and onions in the pan, let the onions cook till they are brown the then take them out.A couple of minutes before the mushrooms are ready put salt and pepper on them(as much as you feel is acceptable).Take them out and enjoy your awesome mushrooms:)however I would prefer to simply hand the recipes to someone else like a girlfriend..but I currently do not have one:'(lol..

Last edited:

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Although it is slightly related to mathematics, when you add up the prices! I used to have a Jeep, depending on the size (twss) and style the wheels/tires can get really expensive.
For sure. I wanted to go with a four inch lift and 35's. Couldn't get my other half to concur... so I just got wheels and 32's. I had already put a 2" lift on it a couple years ago after I first bought it. I'll get her to cave eventually... but until then, just incremental upgrades ;)
Lol word.. Maybe only good part of staying with mom right now is I think I somehow guilt-tripped her into paying to get my car serviced. Needs a lot of work too, she better pay up. Jew-guilt ftw! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Whose guilt? You should feel a little guilty for guilting your mom into paying for your car. It's a vicious circle :p

Haha, just kidding brother. Moms are awesome. I can't count the number of times my mom hooked me up.

Now to go back and read the other five pages I didn't read yet.

Oh, p.s. glad all you NY and NJ folk are doing okay. Keep reading how chaotic it is still in lots of places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12