[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup, that's how I learned the lesson the hard way, lol. It was brutal. That and I scratched near my eye, not fun.

We had a guy in 8th grade math switch his girlfriends lotion(no not that kind of lotion) out with bengay...not cool a little funny but not really, she tried to make it stop by splashing water on her face which only makes it worse..he got a detention and she got somebody else lol...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name

I have been up to my eyeballs in ADB and figuring out partitions and back and fourth between Linux and Windows and made no progress, holy hell my brain hurts.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
280 posts till the 1k mark i wonder...let's see i might be able to do it by thanksgiving..:D

Spam complaints in the general forum. But make them really tenuous.. Like practically having nothing to do with android.

Ie, how come every time I use my nexus 7, it snows and my dog gets the flu!!!! I hate android!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Spam complaints in the general forum. But make them really tenuous.. Like practically having nothing to do with android.

Ie, how come every time I use my nexus 7, it snows and my dog gets the flu!!!! I hate android!

Oh you mean like this...

Sob I knew this would happen,I buy my first android device and next thing you know the east coast is being slammed by a hurricane. Curse you google!!!!

Lol...no offense intended:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh you mean like this...

Sob I knew this would happen,I buy my first android device and next thing you know the east coast is being slammed by a hurricane. Curse you google!!!!

Lol...no offense intended:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Every time i get a phone call on my sgs3, i get a headache! this never happened on iphone. i'm switching back. the next big thing is not already here.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
DM, I drove behind your car for a while on the way home today. Odd. Exact same color/trim/year. Those sequential turns! Not sure what it is about them, but they're sex.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
hezapy4a.jpg

This I want maybe just put a little extra debt on the student loan...because once you reach 180k what's another 30 lol...:Doh and the car behind it that Shelby is 1 of 1 if its genuine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital