[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...

I tune it out too, it's not for everyone. But, Chatter is generally not just one conversation at a time, so, I just choose to participate in what I want to participate in, and, ignore the rest. I do the same thing at work when people talk about sports, lol.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, now I refreshed, hit like, NJAP's like showed up, when I clicked unlike, my like showed up, only, the button says like, not unlike, lol. I tried clearing cache in FF, but, it didn't help, lol.

Untitled.png

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...

Here's all you need to know about sports... root for your home teams, mock "bandwagon" fans, and don't take it personal.

I unequivocally respect fans of their own residence. Inversely, I have no respect for fans of residences other than their own (save those who live on borders, or have multiple teams within their state, whom have options).

Just realized... here's another instance of a post you can ignore :p

Anyway... who else is completely stoked for 4.2 and beyond?

Diggity.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This was mentioned a long time ago something needing a soldering iron to an unlock an htc devices bootloader you were not kidding lol you need to enter like eleven lines of code and then go the htc dev site to unlock...i think i stick with with fastboot oem unlock....

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Aaaaahhhhhh..... talk about bittersweet news. Just heard the power is back on at home, and I'm stuck at my mom's without enough gas to make it there. FML hahaa.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This was mentioned a long time ago something needing a soldering iron to an unlock an htc devices bootloader you were not kidding lol . Fire up your command prompt and go to the directory that you have ADB installed to. Type "adb shell" and hit enter.

2. Type "su" and hit enter. You now have root privileges.

3. Next type "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. This will dump the partition to your sdcard.

4. Next type "exit", hit enter, type "exit", and hit enter again. This should take you back to a command prompt for your computer.

5. type "adb pull /sdcard/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. NOTE THE SIZE OF THE FILE BEFORE THE NEXT STEP!

6. Open the file (mmcblk0p4) with your hex editor.

7. Look for offset 00000210 (if your on RUU version 1.82 the offset may be 00000214) and you should see CWS__001 with your IMEI number attached to it.

8. Change CWS__001 to 11111111 and save the file as mmcblk0p4MOD. This will give you SuperCID as well. MAKE SURE AT THIS POINT THAT THE FILE IS THE EXACT SIZE IT WAS BEFORE YOU HEX EDITED IT!

9. Now go back to your command prompt and type "adb push mmcblk0p4MOD /sdcard/mmcblk0p4MOD" and hit enter.

10. Type "adb shell" and hit enter then type "su" and hit enter again. This will put you back into the android shell and give you root privileges.

11. Type "dd if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4MOD of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. To test if it worked restart the phone into fastboot (type "adb reboot bootloader" and hit enter) and once the bootloader screen comes up type "fastboot oem readcid" and hit enter. It should read "11111111".

12. Next type "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" and hit enter.

all that and you still have to go to the htc dev site to unlock thats completely ridiculous i think i will stick with my three favorite lines of code "fastboot oem unlock"

?

Sent from my SGSIII

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Stoked doesn't even begin to describe it:)! i think android's brightest day's are still to come and i can't wait see what the nexus line has in store:):cool:

We've all seen it coming for a while... Google IS skynet. But we're all too enamored with them to give an ish.

Kidding (and Johnly speak) aside... I'm so glad I got on team Android way back in the beginning. It's been a privilege to grow right along side of them.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Chatter I don't really mean this but... F booze. I just want my own room and bed and power and internet and tv again :)

Ok, I'm sorry, booze. You know I love you. But times are tough..

vahuje2u.jpg
;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca