[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
you finished it?

Yea, didn't I tell you? 276 hours, lol. I still have skills to level, a couple of side quests, the rest of the shouts to get, etc., but, I decided I was going to wait to do all of that until they finish making all the DLC. They'll bundle it all together for sale, I'll get it, and, it'll be like playing another game, lol.

Now I'm playing Dishonored, so awesome.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...

Yeah I hear ya everybody has their own preference on stuff .I find that not everyone doesnt follow every single thing that others do, well thats just life.If I do not comment on things I dont follow doesnt mean I didnt read the post,, its just that I dont know what to say lol.
Thats one reason I follow this thread so much is because no mattter what subject comes up everyone seems to at least respect each others thoughts.I dont think this thread has ever had what I would call an heated argument as alot of threads have had,thats cool its like that.
LOL people joke around and stuff maybe but thats all in fun
Just getting caught up on the posts from last night .Another day in the week election day.Since the Panthers won against the Redskins supposedly that means Obama will loose the election :)
Oh and Good Morning ChatterHeads btw ;) I was long winded for my first post of the day haha

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. Quite a bit of driving for me today and all just to vote. Oh well. Gotta be done. Enjoy the day.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good morn' Chatters.. Late night the gas station down the street got fuel so I ran like a hyena and filled a gas can up.. Time to go home!! :D

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Woke up around 4 to check my source build, it broke, of course. Messed around, failed, now I'm going to try to sleep a little bit longer.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
HEY GUYS GO VOTE BECAUSE WE'RE ALL IMPORTANT AND MEAN SOMETHING IN THIS DAY AND AGE

should.png

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
(puts on tinfoil hat) Halo 4 is released on voting day, It is a conspiracy...the government does not want the younger crowd to vote.. that's why they made 343 industries release it today....MAN (takes off tinfoil hat)

Good morning my fellow phone addicted people