[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Well said. I find that I rarely participate in any other threads on AC anymore (for multiple reasons). But I read this thread every day, and participate occasionally. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

^This right here.

I don't think there's ever been a serious argument in this thread. Though our humor may be sophomoric, our maturity level exceeds that of all of the other threads, IMHO.

I genuinely respect all of you.

*manhugs*

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
^This right here.

I don't think there's ever been a serious argument in this thread. Though our humor may be sophomoric, our maturity level exceeds that of all of the other threads, IMHO.

I genuinely respect all of you.

*manhugs*

Now we have. I disagree with all of your beliefs, politics and morals. All of your sports teams are worse than other sports teams. :p

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Now we have. I disagree with all of your beliefs, politics and morals. All of your sports teams are worse than other sports teams. :p

Jerk. I disagree with your disagreement. iOS is stable and smooth, and you WILL fall off the edge of the earth if you keep walking west, dammit. I'm outta here!!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Jerk. I disagree with your disagreement. iOS is stable and smooth, and you WILL fall off the edge of the earth if you keep walking west, dammit. I'm outta here!!

How dare you, sir? We can no longer be internet friends.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Bonker. Seen this and it reminded me of you...for all obvious of reasons.:D
wallpaper_1542945581.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I can not take all this OS bickering
I am gonna go get one of these and be done with all this smart phone nonsense.
motorolapager.jpeg

You watch, I'm gonna bring'em back....the next big thing is here......again
The only problem is it wont have 4g LTE, a removable battery or SD card.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Voting complete. Big turn out this year. Don't think I've ever waited in line that long before. Glad to have had my phone though, lol.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

scratch the non removable battery on the beeper.

I am gonna get one that runs on double A batteries and has a 1 1/2 inch monochrome display. beat that Google and apple :confused:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Lol, 42 votes reported so far. That must be a small municipality to know that everyone has voted.

Untitled.png

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The missus just sent me a message to let me know that Halo 4 is waiting for me at home. She figured it was a good idea since the firing range is closed today and work is way too tense this week. I love her...

Sent from somewhere

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Ouch. Harsh.

Seems possible that my vote wont matter then. :'(

No offense intended, it's just not going to. It's not that it doesn't matter in speaking your voice, it's that it's highly unlikely anybody from either Dem/Rep party will ever win. I wont grief anyone for voting how they want to vote, I'm just glad they voted. It's unfortunate that our system is destined to boil down to two parties, but, that's just the way it is. Even in States with Parliamentary government where more than two parties have some power, they still end up making backroom deals and group together for voting and it's almost like a two party system.