- - - Updated - - -

Beetlejuice?

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you need a lawyer.

O:)

Nah, not here lol... but thank you, Sir! Appreciated!

IMG_20121107_214028.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
so F my Life,i went to ask this girl for her number today and she was looking at me strange,i'm thinking come on i am not that ugly..(then it hit's me) i had a couple zit's on the edge of my lip's(and yes i am postive their zit's no chance of disease)i had popped them the night before but not correctly:mad: so now they scabbed over and don't look like zit's...Still unsure if this was necessary to post lol,figured you guys might find a little humor in it,just don't be cruel,lol

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
so F my Life,i went to ask this girl for her number today and she was looking at me strange,i'm thinking come on i am not that ugly..(then it's hit's me) i had a couple zit's on the edge of my lip's(and yes i am postive their zit's no chance of disease)i had popped them the night before but not correctly so now they scabbed over and don't look like zit's...Still unsure if this was necessary to post lol,figured you guys might find a little humor in it,just don't be cruel,lol

Meh, don't worry, she'll probably be a pregnant methhead in 10 years anyway. Trust me on that one...

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Lol @ the hardcore jeep obsession.

I just happened to be looking at parts before/after said "event". It's a new catalog... wouldn't normally be there in this particular situation :D

Anyway... hope everyone's evening is stellar. Really looking forward to my exit strategy in the AM. Hope it's no worse than it was tonight! Lol

Blood is over rated anyway.... I'm good ;)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
This.

I was pretty awkward with the ladies when I was younger. I still may be awkward, but that realization and acceptance of it probably helped my success rate.

The ratio of hot girls in high school successful girls in life is like 1 out of 19 for me. It works out. Also, I define success for them as working at Wendy's. That's how bad it is.

Oh and the ratio of hot girls in high school to morbid obesity now is like 1 out of 4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX