[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I need to clear my notifications. Have over 650, including 273 quoted posts. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

I think I will let my notifications sit for a couple days lol
u5abane6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Looks like I need to clear my notifications.

Sent from my SGSIII

How many did you have? I tried to code it so it wouldn't retroactively display a notification for past quotes posts, but I quickly realized it was doing just that, so I stopped it, changed the code, cleared the notifications, and restarted the maintenance script again. I thought it worked the second time around.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so the notification appears to work. The question is whether that will drive you guys nuts or not? If anyone can answer that, I would think it would be all of you since you're actively quoting each other throughout the day.

Tapatalk shows this post with a date of 12/31/1969!

Sent from my SGSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I need to clear my notifications. Have over 650, including 273 quoted posts. :)

Sent from my SGSIII
HaHa yup I wondered why I saw so many showing in my notifications,then I saw the new category in that list.

How many did you have? I tried to code it so it wouldn't retroactively display a notification for past quotes posts, but I quickly realized it was doing just that, so I stopped it, changed the code, cleared the notifications, and restarted the maintenance script again. I thought it worked the second time around.

They dont bother me easy enough to clear ,whenever you want to .So its a non-issue for me :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

I have notifications for 273 quoted posts.

uploadfromtaptalk1352566081866.jpg

Sent from my SGSIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

I have 658 quotes right now.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
M1 is pretty awesome, I'll admit. I've pretty much exclusively run AOKP since I learned how to flash this spring. I just feel like going with something different. I wouldn't mind even trying a Sense ROM if there is such a thing (I haven't really looked). All I know is pure Android (and ROMs of course)

I've been running JBSourcery about a week now. Its actually really good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I should start a cult, I could use an orator, interested?

I don't know what an orator is but I'm going to go with the first made-up definition that entered my brain and my response is "yes please." Lol.

Also, saw this at Walmart today. Wtf.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352567206343.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352567206343.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 22

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon chatterinos. Slow day at work. Done with coffee. Played some halo 4. Hoosier time now. Go IU! That is all. Back later.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what an orator is but I'm going to go with the first made-up definition that entered my brain and my response is "yes please." Lol.

Also, saw this at Walmart today. Wtf.

Move the decimal point one digit to the left and it looks about right. WTF?

Sent from my SGSIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech