[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
D, I've never been to Big Boy. Don't think they exist in my part of the midwest.

Off to mow some grass. Hopefully get it done early enough to enjoy a bunch of football today...

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol, is being hungry over worse than being hung over?

Yes! Lol. On another note, that rich client I had, I think was drinking too. In the late hours we put aside our differences and became friends again. Good things happen to those that drink and text!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Sneaky peeky at my N4 factory restore guide.. Liking AC's new tabbing feature for us big wigs :p :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352657293324.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352657293324.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 18

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Woke up this morning to realize I'm out of breakfast food, and my 9-foot USB cable isn't working correctly. :( Nexus thinks it's charging via USB -- I'm assuming the micro-USB end of the cable is just damaged, since I've run into similar issues with them before. No experience with USB-only charging though. Any ideas, chatter?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Woke up this morning to realize I'm out of breakfast food, and my 9-foot USB cable isn't working correctly. :( Nexus thinks it's charging via USB -- I'm assuming the micro-USB end of the cable is just damaged, since I've run into similar issues with them before. No experience with USB-only charging though. Any ideas, chatter?

Kanye West - Good Morning - YouTube

Eat your USB cable?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Kanye West - Good Morning - YouTube

Hm nah I haven't seen that happen. I stepped on my Gnex's cable a few weeks ago and now it only charges if I prop the phone up at a weird angle, haha, so I mostly used the cable from my Nexus 7 which is ridiculously short and doesn't quite fit right :/

EDIT: Twss

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hm nah I haven't seen that happen. I stepped on my Gnex's cable a few weeks ago and now it only charges if I prop the phone up at a weird angle, haha, so I mostly used the cable from my Nexus 7 which is ridiculously short and doesn't quite fit right :/

EDIT: Twss

Haha.. well it's a big issue for me because running the tether continuously drains the battery at a faster rate than USB charging can make up for. Essentially, if I use that cable, I run out of internet in an hour or so. :-\

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Haha.. well it's a big issue for me because running the tether continuously drains the battery at a faster rate than USB charging can make up for. Essentially, if I use that cable, I run out of internet in an hour or so. :-\

Enable USB fast charge via your kernel? It's definitely not as fast as being connected to a charger, but definitely faster than if it's just connected as a media device.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Enable USB fast charge via your kernel? It's definitely not as fast as being connected to a charger, but definitely faster than if it's just connected as a media device.

Yeah I'm going to, but I'm still looking for a more permanent solution with this cable. I always charge off the wall; I do file transfers and ADB over the network. Plus these 9-foot cables are expensive at Verizon and there aren't any other brick-and-mortar stores around here that have them.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm going to, but I'm still looking for a more permanent solution with this cable. I always charge off the wall; I do file transfers and ADB over the network. Plus these 9-foot cables are expensive at Verizon and there aren't any other brick-and-mortar stores around here that have them.
Amazon.com possibly with overnight shipping?maybe it will still be cheaper..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax