[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm off for vets day.. You guys no? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nope,, at work getting ready to deliever some parts after break.
The next holiday this shop closes for is Thanksgiving it will be closed for Nov 22nd,23rd.
Then at Christmas for a week for me :) ,some have to work tho just get Christmas day and New Years off

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Happy Monday, Chatterites.

I leave for San Diego on Wednesday - worrrrrrd. 5 days in not-KY is always a plus, be it for work or not.

Ian, get to drinking. Immortalize the vets by crucifying your liver in their honor!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i want
to feed this beast View attachment 45895
ya this actually is my ride AKA da pimp mobile

Ha yeah I hear ya .
I saw one more gas price that was lower while passing though Lake Wylie,S.C. $2.97
Tomorrow is going to be a repeat of today pick up the parts I dropped off today and leave them some more to Heat treat.
Gunno be rainy tho its starting to get spoty rain showers,it suks driving in the rain with wore out wiper blades on that truck tho ,good thing I am an expert driver :)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The finished product. Haven't tried one yet. Here is the recipe for anyone interested. Only thing I did different was put the entire pound of bacon in the batch and bought the pre cooked crumbles to top them with.

Edit - suppose I should actually paste the link to the recipe.... http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/215561/recipepeanut-butter-bacon-cupcake

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352744570238.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352744570238.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Ex-gf was a baker and she would always mention wanting to make these. I have to say, they have me curious but I'm afraid to try them. Love bacon, love cupcakes. I'm afraid the combo of both will ruin them for me lol

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The finished product. Haven't tried one yet. Here is the recipe for anyone interested. Only thing I did different was put the entire pound of bacon in the batch and bought the pre cooked crumbles to top them with.

Edit - suppose I should actually paste the link to the recipe.... Peanut Butter Bacon Cupcake Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Thanks Chris, those look banging. I'll definitely be making these soon.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Ex-gf was a baker and she would always mention wanting to make these. I have to say, they have me curious but I'm afraid to try them. Love bacon, love cupcakes. I'm afraid the combo of both will ruin them for me lol

Do this. Make some bacon. Spread some peanut butter on an english muffin and top with a few strips. I bet you'll love it. Also, peanut butter on pancakes that have bacon bits in them is amazing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781