[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Which brand? Was it wet or dry?

Sent from my SGSIII

Brand China, lol. It's just for my X2. Got six of em for a buck, just took a couple of weeks to ship here. It's dry application.

Painfully simple to get the dust off dry-application screen protectors.

It's just annoying. Sometimes I'll have a piece stuck at the edge and I can't get it to push past the edge of the screen. But, it's lookin good now.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's just annoying. Sometimes I'll have a piece stuck at the edge and I can't get it to push past the edge of the screen. But, it's lookin good now.

Scotch tape. Use it to peel up a portion of the screen. Then lightly press the sticky side of the tape to the under side of the protector where the dust is. Remove dust-tape and reapply protector removing air bubbles.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok my lunch,roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes.As you can tell I love gravy.I was going to have some corn too but don't feel like making it now ha :)

sent from my SIII

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352915693761.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352915693761.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 19

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Scotch tape. Use it to peel up a portion of the screen. Then lightly press the sticky side of the tape to the under side of the protector where the dust is. Remove dust-tape and reapply protector removing air bubbles.

I was able to push out the dust with my finger tip, but, I will definitely try that next time. They are so cheap for my X2 I put a new one on every couple of months, lol.

Ok my lunch,roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes.As you can tell I love gravy.I was going to have some corn too but don't feel like making it now ha :)

I use WAY too much sauce on anything, ketchup, gravy, dressing, etc., so, to me that looks like a normal amount of gravy. Lol.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Something new.Nope it's not peanut butter, although kinda similar.
yse4ybed.jpg

sent from my SIII

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Hilariously enormous salad with chicken sorta alfredo.

uploadfromtaptalk1352917052335.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

- - - Updated - - -

Something new.Nope it's not peanut butter, although kinda similar.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/15/yse4ybed.jpg

sent from my SIII

That looks awesome. A trip to TJ might be in my future, lol.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

You're the one who is BBQing in Hawaii. You tell us. :p

I never tried to bbq bacon......hmmm I dunno them thin strips would get demolished in the smoker. I should try a slab of uncut bacon. Thx for the idea.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

I never tried to bbq bacon......hmmm I dunno them thin strips would get demolished in the smoker. I should try a slab of uncut bacon. Thx for the idea.

That does sound awesome, lol. You could put a cast iron pan on the grill and cook it that way in strips.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I've wrapped chicken, turkey, and even Spam/pineapple shiskabobs with bacon, all in a smoker. I like the thick cut stuff. (That's what she said.)

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How is it? I never knew that such a thing existed. :confused:
Sent from my SGSIII
Same. Now I have a hankering for Nutella, lol.

It has a hint of gingerbread to it .Its grainer texture wise then peanut butter.It is kinda like a cookie lol.I guess thats why its called cookie butter.
I havent yet eatten it on anything yet except to get a spoonful out and eat off spoon.I had a coworker pick me up some when they was at Trader Joes.
Trader Joes is the only place I am aware that sells it according to his wife's aunt.I'm gunno try it on brownies tho and those fresh baked peanut butter cookie you buy in bakeries.It kinda reminds me of the butter in the Peanut Butter girl scout cookies but with a hint of gingerbread.
This is the first I have tried its not expensive actually they just gave it to me but I think it cost $1.75 at Trader Joes.They got themselves 2 jars ha :)
I think it would go good on brownies or any type of peanut butter flavored cookie as like an icing.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463