[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Morning. Use my N7 to chatter, read books, news, email, watch videos from fellow chatter folk, games, and taking notes in class. Perfect size, not too big or too small for my aging eyes.

Edit: ^early morning twss assist ftw.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Trying out a different clock/weather widget.This is just one clock theme from many
"One more clock app"
aqe9ynu4.jpg

sent from my SIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it would have been just great if they had made an announcement to let me know that the 2 train I got on would not be running on the 2 line, instead of letting me find out when I got to the wrong side of Manhattan.

Going to be one of those days...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it would have been just great if they had made an announcement to let me know that the 2 train I got on would not be running on the 2 line, instead of letting me find out when I got to the wrong side of Manhattan.

Going to be one of those days...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

New bars to experience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
A photo of my new best friends at work. Skullcandy Holua earbuds. I am turning into an headphone whore. The wooden casings make a huge difference in comfort and sound quality.

Sent from somewhere

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352990204572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352990204572.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it's just you. Some people just don't / can't naturally integrate a tablet into their digital life. Their phone and PC is enough, and they don't feel there is a gap that needs to be filled in between those two.

If you have a 10 inch tablet with a dock it's much more useful. My Prime functions like a netbook. Sits on my desk at work and I use it for AC (about 50% of my AC time), email, browsing, chatting, Google Drive, getting around our web blocking software, etc. It's really handy, and, when I sent it in for service once, it felt like forever and I missed it hardcore.

I'd love to have one because it is the most affordable option for a high-end Android device at the moment. If I had my dream phone (Note 2) a tablet would just sit around and collect dust for the most part.

Note 2 tops my list for my next phone as well.

Mostly use the Nexus 7 to read ebooks and surf the web.

I have never used my GTAB7 as an e-reader, but, it would definitely be perfect for one. It feels exactly like you are holding a paperback. Can't see much other use for a device of that size with no dock.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys seen two deer so far...:(also I like the seven inch form factor for a tablet..

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Depends on how you use it. With using mine like a laptop, seven inches would be silly. But, if you use it without a dock more, I would probably prefer a seven inch tablet, just fits in your hand better, lol?

TWSS.

Sent from my SGSIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol