[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I know you're joking around... but that sh_t damn near killed my wife the year before I met her. Most stuff I'll let slide but joking about meth bothers me. It rots you from the inside out... so please don't. Thanks

Alright chatter let's not. Make jokes about meth seriously it's a dangerous drug...no sarcasm in this post seriously...we can do that right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yup I can't drink coffee it gives me headaches

No I don't have that problem... its just that the doctor called. aparently I have too much blood in my coffee stream. or something like that. :p

I've probably consumed about 2 pots worth today. I don't even want to look at the coffee maker -- I'm just coffee'd out. 5 minutes to midnight, hoping to stay up till 3am if I can

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I know you're joking around... but that sh_t damn near killed my wife the year before I met her. Most stuff I'll let slide but joking about meth bothers me. It rots you from the inside out... so please don't. Thanks

ah my bad. just playin around i dont use drugs aside from alcohol. and something else mild i used to use all the time but not much in the past year and a half.

anyhow, concluded.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

If people actual knew what was in that, they wouldn't buy it

Man... I wish there was something other then coffee to keep me awake. I'm about coffee'd out already... and I need to stay up at least another 3 hours

There used to be a combination of pills(3 pills) to take that would pick you up but over the last few years have been banned. They was all legal tho at the time,but one of those pills was also used in making meth that is why they was banned.If not used in combination with each other it wasn't effective.It wasnt addictive or as strong as meth but would for sure perk you up.I read about it in a workout magazine

sent from my Nexus

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
No hard feelings Zero. Just bugs me when people joke about it... but I guess we crack jokes about stuff till we meet someone for whom it isn't a joke. Anyway....

I'm gonna have to resort to propping my eyes open with toothpicks soon. I don't mind actually working 3rd shift, but the switchover is a real drag... especially since my internal alarm clock has been programmed to wake me up around 530am.... :-\

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
David you mean stackers? Ephedrine. Bad for you.

I do, however, advocate taking hallucinogens when you're young. And by young I mean like 8-12 years. Kidding sorry I'm the worst.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Dancing bass, you know what wakes me up oddly enough? Brushing my teeth. To the point where its a real pita bc I brush and then can't sleep for at least an hour.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Never switched to whisky but have one beer left so sticking with Chatter a bit longer. :beer:

Sent from my SGSIII

I have almost a pint of wild turkey rare breed, but I will probably just drink one big mug of a mixed drink. I don't usually get blasted ha.I just prefer a buzz on alcohol. That can actually be as bad as any chemical drug out there.

sent from my Nexus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss