[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning. Back at work for me.

Feels like Friday though, since I'm off all next week.

It's just going to be a great day in general. I'm done most of the programing of the machines I'm working on (ahead of schedule), football and beer after work, and I was promised to receive no strings attached fellatio this evening. Then I'm off work hanging out with my awesome 5 yr old son all next week.

Woo hoo!!!

Have a great day, Chatter!

That is a great day indeed. Nice.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! It's 7:57 and I am up too early. Now I will start my laundry and running errands.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good morning everyone! It's 7:57 and I am up too early. Now I will start my laundry and running errands.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Good morning and welcome.. (party is over, boys, we has females in Chatter now... lol) jk, but thanks for reminding me I need to drop off my laundry this morning :)

Good morning Chatter. It's Chatter Sunday! Who will get 20k today?

Every day is Chatter Sunday :) I has much work to do today.. medical terminology exam tomorrow and 2 or 3 different assignments to complete, including a take home test for our procedures lab... FML no foosball for me :(

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
This is what happens when you let your booze levels drop dangerously low. :eek:

True. Also blame reddit, lol.

One thing I will enjoy about Sunday though.......

"Yeah yo, it's like going to the gym but for bread." - Vin Diesel explaining his toaster. #VinDieselSunday

"Yo, but a chair also has 4 legs." - Vin Diesel wondering why chairs aren't called dogs. #VinDieselSunday

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Silly me.. figured out that my AOSP build probably didn't work because I haven't updated my SDK with the new API's for 4.2. In other words, I derped. Fixing now and going to try another build while I hit the books :)

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Silly me.. figured out that my AOSP build probably didn't work because I haven't updated my SDK with the new API's for 4.2. In other words, I derped. Fixing now and going to try another build while I hit the books :)

I haven't updated mine yet either. What's the level now, 17?
#lazyinternet