[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
People are secretly begging to be stabbed at work tonight. Haven't they seen the movie 'waiting'? Why would you be rude/talk down to someone youve never met and who is going to make your food?

There can only be one crust of destiny.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
People are secretly begging to be stabbed at work tonight. Haven't they seen the movie 'waiting'? Why would you be rude/talk down to someone youve never met and who is going to make your food?

Love that movie.

The goat!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I used to be in the food service industry and i feel your pain. I used to mess with people all the time and they all deserved it. You never ever mess with people who serve or prepare your food. Ever!!!

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Fwiw I have never touched weed,alcohol, cigarettes etc... just not for me well okay I will probably drink but,the other two are a no go..:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This is Polulu valley way up top on the tip of the island. Lots a tourists.
ejahe2a7.jpg

Small wind farm in Kohala.
e8y9yhyb.jpg

One thing that surprises me is this total boonies and I have LTE signal here. Rest assured folks, when you come to Hawaii you'll get 4G in most areas (on vz at least).

Posted from my Toro :)p)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

I did some years in the kitchen. Never mess with the chef. I always loved that field. Would love to own a Restraunt someday. I eat at home because of my kitchen experience lol!

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I did some years in the kitchen. Never mess with the chef. I always loved that field. Would love to own a Restraunt someday. I eat at home because of my kitchen experience lol!

Yeah, I can't go our much anymore without mentally dismantling what I eat.

In other news, look at all this sauce cole2kb made:
uploadfromtaptalk1353283648899.jpg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Fwiw I have never touched weed,alcohol, cigarettes etc... just not for me well okay I will probably drink but,the other two are a no go..:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Weed is much safer than alcohol. Just saying.

Yeah, I can't go our much anymore without mentally dismantling what I eat.

In other news, look at all this sauce cole2kb made:
View attachment 47269

That looks horrible.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Weed is safer than alcohol, but alcohol proper, as in a drink or two, then well, you get the picture. Anything can be bad moderated poorly. Just saying.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Dude, your last batch was the fastest selling sauce in our 3 year history. For reals.

Stop that ish. If we had promoted a "new" sauce, or "better sauce" this would apply. We just happened to be busier that week. My sauce had nothing to do with it.

TWHS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sadly, not lately. :\ lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown