[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
They're trimmed and cleaned up quite a bit from what they normally are, but I'll take the compliment anyway:)

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

You bet. I have 4 days off and the LQ store is opened for another 30. Trying to decide on the level of drunkness I want! HA HA,

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ohai Chatter.

NGE chattering away.

You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Doing it on the phone browser is just as bad. Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn burns on the dude.....can not touch that.

Yeah, he is a master at shaving. My eyes are all messed up and my glasses are at least 6 years old, I literally can not look / focus where I need to so I can sculpt. I do the best I can but it is never anything more than acceptable.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

Yeah, I have a laptop upstairs, but after my son went and puked on the keyboard, a few of the keys are borked its just a pain to wait for it to turn on and get it set up when I can just whip my handy dandy device out and post.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, he is a master at shaving. My eyes are all messed up and my glasses are at least 6 years old, I literally can not look / focus where I need to so I can sculpt. I do the best I can but it is never anything more than acceptable.

lol my good friend......shal the pankacked video be produced? That cut in your profile pic is bad ass..