[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
They're trimmed and cleaned up quite a bit from what they normally are, but I'll take the compliment anyway:)

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

You bet. I have 4 days off and the LQ store is opened for another 30. Trying to decide on the level of drunkness I want! HA HA,

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ohai Chatter.

NGE chattering away.

You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Doing it on the phone browser is just as bad. Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn burns on the dude.....can not touch that.

Yeah, he is a master at shaving. My eyes are all messed up and my glasses are at least 6 years old, I literally can not look / focus where I need to so I can sculpt. I do the best I can but it is never anything more than acceptable.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

Yeah, I have a laptop upstairs, but after my son went and puked on the keyboard, a few of the keys are borked its just a pain to wait for it to turn on and get it set up when I can just whip my handy dandy device out and post.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, he is a master at shaving. My eyes are all messed up and my glasses are at least 6 years old, I literally can not look / focus where I need to so I can sculpt. I do the best I can but it is never anything more than acceptable.

lol my good friend......shal the pankacked video be produced? That cut in your profile pic is bad ass..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia