[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
im this close to selling skyrim, arkham city, and la noir to get something i'll actually play over winter break.

thinking madden, or something else. must have replay value and preferably not need to be played 5-8 hrs at a time (skyrim),

Hey before you sell skyrim enjoy it properly following these rules:D:p lol...:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353470968450.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353470968450.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 18

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Bars in the neighborhood are packed. Forgot this is Thursday of the work week. So I just picked up a sandwich and some beers. Then opening up the Chromebook. :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
haven't caught up on the thread at all the past couple days. Hope life is doing good for ya'll.... if I forget later, happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans down there. I'm headed off to my shift again soon. Maybe I'll check in at breaks.... if I'm not propping my eyelids open or injecting coffee into my veins :)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
im this close to selling skyrim, arkham city, and la noir to get something i'll actually play over winter break.

thinking madden, or something else. must have replay value and preferably not need to be played 5-8 hrs at a time (skyrim),

Borderlands 2.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Yes, Borderlands 2. I thought to myself while playing tonight that I'm enjoying it as much as I did Diablo 3. They are essentially the same game, just this one is an FPS. Very fun. Great co-op too.

Hey before you sell skyrim enjoy it properly following these rules:D:p lol...:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I saved that for when the DLC is all released and I play again. Awesome.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yea. My predictions were way off. Was number three last night and two earlier today. Trying to dethrone Funky, but, it'll probably never happen. Come join me up here buddy, lol.

Tomorrow will be pretty be a pretty busy day since I've been out of the office for two days. But I plan to be Chattering the rest of the week so will be making my move.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
uc

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Of course, right after starting the Chromebook for the first time, it has to download an update. I want to play with the new toy meow!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc