[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Way to early to be up m but the doggies would have it no other way. Who by the way are snoring on the floor again as I type this. There is no justice. Eh. Got some baking to do later and a hockey game tonight so if I remember there will be a few pics from me today. Enjoy the day chatterinos.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I got woken up by a serenade from the girlfriend puking from what I can only imagine is the stomach flu, so I decided to download arcane legends and play that for a while as she gathered her wits and now the kiddo is awake being fed, so who knows if I'll get any more sleep before the day goes on.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Waiting ha

sent from my Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353500999973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353500999973.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353501011590.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353501011590.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Turn on the cruise control and close your eyes.

That might be the standard response for people around here, which is what scares me. Last time it was foggy I was run into a ditch by a driver who wasn't paying attention and drifted well onto my side of the road. Thankfully I have the truck with good ground clearance (and wheel travel) so the ditch didn't phase it. I was still not pleased.

Also, I noticed that even with the fog my damn mole hills are still plainly visible...

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter.

Aww come on, really? I can't fathom why anyone would look at a Wii U and go "Wow, that looks awesome!" I have never found my Wii to be for anything good other than running emulators on. The U looks like nothing but a gimmick, the pricing structure is ridiculous. Nintendo is doomed. Just give me my Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time on XBox LIVE Arcade and call it a day.

Yes, really. First of all, I love Nintendo. Been playing Nintendo games for 25 years, they always rock. Yes, I looked at the Wii U and said, "Wow, that looks awesome!" Lol. Touch screen and TV to play games? Yes please. Point the touch screen at the TV to zoom in my sniper rifle, then hold it horizontal to go into my map/inventory? Yes please. Hold it horizontal and swipe toward the screen to throw shurikens? Yes please. Allow for 4v1 play via the touchscreen so that the four people can't see things the one person can? Yes please.

I played many, many games on my Wii, but, I'd probably still buy one just for Zelda/Mario games. Skyward Sword was incredible. Your sword actually mimicked the angle you were holding the Wii Remote and the way you were holding it was crucial for combat. It was absolutely as good as OoT. While I loved every single Zelda in between OoT and Skyward Sword, this is the first Zelda title since to climb up onto the pedestal that OoT is on. And both SMB Galaxy titles were absolutely stunning on every level. Gameplay, graphics, music, and difficulty. I literally felt like I was flying through the cosmos, which apparently comes with orchestral music.

This really sounds like an I don't like change rant (Mario 64/OoT). While Those games both hold a special place in my heart for being trailblazing 3D games and both games were incredible, I have enjoyed every major Mario/Zelda since. I'm sure there are people out there who feel the same way about the 64 and are like, man, Super Mario World and A Link to the Past, give me those and screw that 3D crap. It's all about innovation, and, no one does it better than Nintendo.

Nintendo will never be doomed. They have a huge base of gamers like me who will continue to buy their products for the franchises that have stood the test of time. In addition, they have a miraculous knack for catching casual gamers in their nets. I mean, Wii bowling tournaments in retirement homes? Who would have ever imagined that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance