[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Vice versa Chris. Nah, I didn't take it that way, that's just how I get. My family are big into debating, but, we never make it personal. You don't have to apologize, there is nothing that you said that isn't valid from where you stand. I'm not you, and, I don't know your friends, or the culture where you live. I can only speak from what I know/who I know in the North East, and, what I know about the gaming industry. I'm sure we have both made plenty of valid points, and, only time will tell. I just wholeheartedly hope that I'm right because it would be a sad, sad day to see Nintendo go under. A piece of my childhood would die that day. I hope that we both agree it would be good if they stuck around, and, made whatever changes necessary to their business model to make you happy with them as a brand again.

I understand. If I felt that way about Nintendo, I would be very upset, as, they were a huge part of my childhood.

I saw that the other day, and, forgot to add it to my list. Thanks for the reminder, lol. I love Castlevania games. SOTN is one of my all time favorite games.

Tri was horrible. I almost NEVER don't play a game to completion and completely annihilate it. I could barely get through 20 hours of this game without stopping for good.

Ya it is pretty bad hence why I haven't played it in two years lol:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Yo sup peeps. Today is bbq day for me. Gonna try a turkey in the smoker (first time), hope it comes out ok. Happy Thanksgiving~!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for Thanksgiving chatter food pics. Probably none from me, but looking forward to drooling all over yours (yes, twhs).

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I am gonna cut it up into pieces. The whole bird takes too long to cook and would use too much wood. So it wouldn't come out too pic worthy. :-/

Even tho njap is around this place is moving slow today. How come? MOVE IT PPL :D

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am gonna cut it up into pieces. The whole bird takes too long to cook and would use too much wood. So it wouldn't come out too pic worthy. :-/

Even tho njap is around this place is moving slow today. How come? MOVE IT PPL :D
Sounds good:) i'm unsure why were still not posting lets go guys:)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I said nothing about 21k, lol. I don't believe in forcing posts just for the sake of post count. No lunch pics here, just some chicken tenders, nothing special at all. Apparently my Thanksgiving plans got cancelled, maybe, or something...family drama...can't stand it. *sigh* They all wonder why I tend to avoid these things as it is.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
They show this commercial like every 10 mins, but for some reason, I don't get tired of it. Probably cos that cute chick is so into football.

Ok I gotta prep and leave for the bbq. I drive about 40 miles to the place I cook at. BFN

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I saw that the other day, and, forgot to add it to my list. Thanks for the reminder, lol. I love Castlevania games. SOTN is one of my all time favorite games.

I liked SOTN OK, but it didn't change my life like some people make it out to be. I'm really, REALLY liking this one so far. It puts me very much in the mindset of God of War as far as combat goes. Its a gorgeous game on top of it all, I'm just very impressed having only played the demo a year or two back and seeing the final product is even better.

I've probably put close to 80 hours into Harmony of Dispair or whatever the XBLA game is called, its perfect for me, its fast, tons of characters, the loot whore in me is compelled to grind out the same level till I get the equipment I need, and you can play with up to 5 other people and take down baddies in no time.

Tri was horrible. I almost NEVER don't play a game to completion and completely annihilate it. I could barely get through 20 hours of this game without stopping for good.

PSH 20? I did 7 and decided the best part was the classic controller pro that came with it. :)

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci