[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Chicken curry for lunch.

View attachment 47780

Sent from my SGSIII

I went to an Indian buffet for lunch. It was me, two other white people, and ten Indian people, I work in IT, lol. Too much going on for pics, but, they had probably 15 different dishes. I tried them all, lol. Then had some masala chai afterwards. Noms.

I liked SOTN OK, but it didn't change my life like some people make it out to be. I'm really, REALLY liking this one so far. It puts me very much in the mindset of God of War as far as combat goes. Its a gorgeous game on top of it all, I'm just very impressed having only played the demo a year or two back and seeing the final product is even better.

I've probably put close to 80 hours into Harmony of Dissonance or whatever the XBLA game is called, its perfect for me, its fast, tons of characters, the loot whore in me is compelled to grind out the same level till I get the equipment I need, and you can play with up to 5 other people and take down baddies in no time.

PSH 20? I did 7 and decided the best part was the classic controller pro that came with it. :)

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

For me SOTN was the best Castlevania, and, one of my favorite games. But, to each his own. I've played every Castlevania up to Curse of Darkness (maybe missed one or two GBA titles). I did it in order actually, lol. I've done that with a couple of franchises, like Mega Man. It's always fun. <3 the Mega Man Xs. But, I'll definitely play it one day, thanks again for the reminder.

Harmony of Dissonance is a GBA title, maybe they ported it to X Box. I think I played it, it's been so long, and, lots of the side scrollers blend together, lol. Oh, that's cool, don't remember a multiplayer Castlevania. They must have added that for the Xbox version then.

Huh? PSH 20? What's that.

Devinator

S&#363;p&#257; Saiya-jin F&#333;
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
hamster_ball.png

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Partial credit (or blame) for my posting efficiency must go to Tapatalk. If I had to post using the browser on my phone, I would be posting much less frequently.

I'm with you. I use the AC app on my X2 and my Prime, and, it's very handy. But, still prefer to use a PC whenever possible.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Harmony of Dissonance is a GBA title, maybe they ported it to X Box. I think I played it, it's been so long, and, lots of the side scrollers blend together, lol. Oh, that's cool, don't remember a multiplayer Castlevania. They must have added that for the Xbox version then.

Huh? PSH 20? What's that.

Yeah, I corrected myself, its harmony of despair on 360.

Psh. 20 hours, auto correct is a goblin sometimes.

Also, lunch:
uploadfromtaptalk1353526385497.jpg

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you. I use the AC app on my X2 and my Prime, and, it's very handy. But, still prefer to use a PC whenever possible.

I feel the same way, but tapa handles pics better, and don't do double posts. This is just me, but I wish they would go back to the way it was. It's just like android 4.2 some bugs to put up with eh?

Sent from my Toro :)))

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish I could make heads or tails of this stupid 3g turbocharger script stuff. Reading the attached FAQ thing is doing jack diddily for me. Guess I'll just enlist cole2kb to do it for me and expand his 1337 haxxor skillz

Devinator

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Wow, those look awesome, what kind?

Yeah, I corrected myself, its harmony of despair on 360.

Psh. 20 hours, auto correct is a goblin sometimes.

Also, lunch:
View attachment 47787

Gotcha. Didn't play that one. It has been on my list for years though, lol.

Well, I wanted to give it a fair shot. So, I kept playing even though I wasn't thrilled. Then I decided it was not worth my time and I had to move on, lol. I only spent like 15 bucks on it, so, I didn't care.