[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
NJAP.. how you like that chromebook Btw? Wanted to ask..

Also not a nex4 brag post.. But just realized I finally can use Wallet on my phone again, lol.. That's cool. Borked it on my Gnex since like April or so :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I really have no use for my GTAB7. It's just something to mess with. If it wasn't free, I wouldn't have it, lol.

I Haven't found ebooks to be cheap enough to be worth buying, but, I could definitely use it for that.

If you enjoy reading classic books, there are a lot of off-copyright works that are available for free. When I re-read Moby Dick and the Sherlock Holmes stories, I downloaded them for free from Amazon. With ebooks I always have a bunch of different books with me, without having to lug a bunch physical books around.

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
ygy6uzuz.jpg

Four of six spots are chatter regulars :):thumbup: good work guys:D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If you enjoy reading classic books, there's a lot of off-copyright works that are available for free. When I re-read Moby Dick and the Sherlock Holmes stories, I downloaded them for free from Amazon. With ebooks I always have a bunch of different books with me, without having to lug a bunch physical books around.

I'm sure I will someday, and, I did see a couple of public domain books preloaded in the Kindle app that came on my phone. For now, still have five more books in my 30 book series to read. And I'm reading Hitchens as well. I have a Dawkins book queued up for my next educated read. Lol.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/23/ygy6uzuz.jpg
Four of six spots are chatter regulars :):thumbup: good work guys:D

Yea, we're kind of a big deal.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Xbox is a dead zone for me. Time to play some mega jump and enjoy my 2nd miller chill then probably hit the hay :)

Don't sorry Chris, I've got a monster waiting for me so I won't be dragging ass in the morning :D

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Good night chatter.. see you tomorrow....
y7u4abej.jpg

No longer using chameleon launcher oh well...hopefully it gets better in future updates right now though not worth the money good night..see you tomorrow:D

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
NJAP.. how you like that chromebook Btw? Wanted to ask..

Also not a nex4 brag post.. But just realized I finally can use Wallet on my phone again, lol.. That's cool. Borked it on my Gnex since like April or so :p

Today is the first day that I had a chance to use it for a while and so far I'm really liking the Chromebook. I'm a little uncertain of relying on the cloud, but I'm around wifi all the time (and can also use my phone as a hotspot) so it probably won't be a serious issue for me. As part of a Google promotion, I also received an additional 100 gigs of Google Drive storage for two years and 12 passes for Go-Go in-flight internet service. I'll definitely use both (and was looking to buy more cloud storage anyway), and buying just the Google Drive storage and Go-Go passes would cost about what I paid for the Chromebook.

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Xbox is a dead zone for me. Time to play some mega jump and enjoy my 2nd miller chill then probably hit the hay :)

Don't sorry Chris, I've got a monster waiting for me so I won't be dragging ass in the morning :D

Hehehe, looking forward to cheap phones and half price breakfast burritos, my brother.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see it doing well, it was a silly impulse buy for me tho lol. It's cool sometimes but I wouldn't miss it if I didn't have it.

This. Just a toy for me. I hardly use it.

Busy day here. Had like 30 ppl at my moms. Good food tho for sure. Football was ridiculous.

And my 8 year old nephew introduced me to happy wheels, which you can get on chrome. Its awesome.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
No loopholes found for cheap alltel phone for me yet.

Their customer service is top notch on their Facebook page /s. When being asked if 4g is coming anytime soon they completely sidestep the question, along with the usual 'our phone launch plans are secret' when being asked if the S3 was coming anytime soon, or if we would have to wait for Verizon's table scraps again.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. Almost time to put the pedal to the medal again. Nice 5 hour drive back to Michigan. Yipee! At least I'll be back to my couch.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
No loopholes found for cheap alltel phone for me yet.

Their customer service is top notch on their Facebook page /s. When being asked if 4g is coming anytime soon they completely sidestep the question, along with the usual 'our phone launch plans are secret' when being asked if the S3 was coming anytime soon, or if we would have to wait for Verizon's table scraps again.

Dude, think about it. You can use the upgrade on my line and just give me your GS1. However, the S2 or the RAZR aren't worthy upgrades. I really think you'd be much happier waiting for the Note or the S3

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Dude, think about it. You can use the upgrade on my line and just give me your GS1. However, the S2 or the RAZR aren't worthy upgrades. I really think you'd be much happier waiting for the Note or the S3

I know, I'm good. I'm up, getting ready. See you in. like 30 minutes, Holla!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power