[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Here is a question for you all on this lovely Black Friday!

So wife and I have been thinking about switching from VZW to AT&T. We can't decide if it is worth it or not. Our bill will be basically the same, but we wanted to be on a global network (just because), and like the idea of being able to do simultaneous voice and data. But with VZW, our coverage is probably going to be better if we travel outside of our homebase, and it seems their 4G/LTE is better than AT&T, no? So...decisions, decisions...any thoughts/advice would be great, but I know it really comes down to what we think will best suit us, but we can't seem to make up our minds.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My thought is were seeing a change in carriers and how everyone views them.
Verizon had been the leader for so quite some time now but with Verizon's treatment of customers and high rates its making others look at alternatives. I think you have to weigh your options on do you need LTE coverage all the time? Could you manage on 3g speeds which opens the door for more carrier options.

I can see myself getting along on 3g speeds if I had a network that put out reasonable speed which isn't Sprint. The competing carriers all have a much better, survivable 3g network for daily use.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Here is a question for you all on this lovely Black Friday!

So wife and I have been thinking about switching from VZW to AT&T. We can't decide if it is worth it or not. Our bill will be basically the same, but we wanted to be on a global network (just because), and like the idea of being able to do simultaneous voice and data. But with VZW, our coverage is probably going to be better if we travel outside of our homebase, and it seems their 4G/LTE is better than AT&T, no? So...decisions, decisions...any thoughts/advice would be great, but I know it really comes down to what we think will best suit us, but we can't seem to make up our minds.

i wouldnt leave verizon for att personally. but i am planning to leave verizon for either tmo prepaid or tmo value plan with unlimited, no throttled data.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This sort of thing just makes me laugh
fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000