[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Someone has to hang in here to watch over the Chatter and oh ya the forums.... Although my pillow is calling quick :)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm up, kind of. Whatever I ate for dinner gave me bad enough gas that I woke myself up from the stench.

Not sure if I'm happy, or terrified.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm up, kind of. Whatever I ate for dinner gave me bad enough gas that I woke myself up from the stench.

Not sure if I'm happy, or terrified.

I don't know about terrified.. but I certainly wouldn't be happy.

How has the 4.2 keyboard been for those who ate running with it? The swype-style input is good, however I find it extremely hard to enter some words. I tried 18 times, unsuccessfully, to swype the word 'wouldn't' previously in this post. :-\

I'm gonna get some sleep, but I'll try to be around tomorrow. ;)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about terrified.. but I certainly wouldn't be happy.

How has the 4.2 keyboard been for those who ate running with it? The swype-style input is good, however I find it extremely hard to enter some words. I tried 18 times, unsuccessfully, to swype the word 'wouldn't' previously in this post. :-\

I'm gonna get some sleep, but I'll try to be around tomorrow. ;)

I'm not a huge fan of the swype-style inputs for that very reason, other than that, I am more than happy with the 4.2 keyboards :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of the swype-style inputs for that very reason, other than that, I am more than happy with the 4.2 keyboards :)

Swype was dead accurate for me without fail. So far, Google's version is.. a good first step.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy