[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wussup all?

Trying to procrastinate more since I haven't picked up a book yet this 4 day weekend, lol. Nothin much else going on here. Nexus 4 seems to have a PITA issue with screen protectors.. kept the sensor thinking I had the phone to my ear whenever I was in a call, so the screen stays off and I couldn't hang up afterwards. Mangled it a bit trying to cut out a portion of the top left where the sensors are, so I just took it off. Maybe I'll go without one but it makes me nervous even with that gorilla glass 2.. probably should just cut it properly before applying the next one. Yes life is exciting :p

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Wussup all?

Trying to procrastinate more since I haven't picked up a book yet this 4 day weekend, lol. Nothin much else going on here. Nexus 4 seems to have a PITA issue with screen protectors.. kept the sensor thinking I had the phone to my ear whenever I was in a call, so the screen stays off and I couldn't hang up afterwards. Mangled it a bit trying to cut out a portion of the top left where the sensors are, so I just took it off. Maybe I'll go without one but it makes me nervous even with that gorilla glass 2.. probably should just cut it properly before applying the next one. Yes life is exciting :p

Watch some football for pete's sake!

Sent from my SGSIII

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
ypa4y2ug.jpg

Just owning some kids in laser tag. NBD.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353876385353.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353876385353.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 16

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
That ain't good.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

Yeah I plugged it in last night and just went to go unplug it and use it and the screen doesn't work at all I'm flashing back to stock now il see if maybe it's a kernel or rom problem

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2