[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm out. Headache won't let up so I'll try sleeping as medicine ;)

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Poor friend. Get some sleep, yo.

I'm a tiny bit too drunk. I hit the infraction button instead of the reply button. Saw the page it loaded and went "uhhh....ooops!" lol.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning CH's
Long drive home,didnt get home til 12:30am this morning .I woke up at 4 am now back at work ,its guno be a long day :-\

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Monday all.. Zzzz

The correct answer was turkey and yellow pepper in that omelet. Thanks for playing :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh here's the bear that got hit by semi and cut in two.I cropped out the gory part of the pic.
y9u9ypup.jpg

sent from my Nexus

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone see something screwy? Look at the 2nd reboot. First was forced, second was totally random

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

When i would get a sleep of death on my Skyrocket thats what it would look like. No clue how or why but thats what it was.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Gotta say, I lobe waking up with a stuffy nose, scratchy throat, and a strong urge to run to the bathroom.

I'm guessing I've caught whatever it is that my GF, son, mom and a ton of other people on SoIll have had recently.

This sucks. Time to go load up on green tea and sleep.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Gotta say, I lobe waking up with a stuffy nose, scratchy throat, and a strong urge to run to the bathroom.

I'm guessing I've caught whatever it is that my GF, son, mom and a ton of other people on SoIll have had recently.

This sucks. Time to go load up on green tea and sleep.

Wife has that now too. Only a matter of time before i get it. :thumbdown:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
And they are decent. Not as good as I was hoping, and the batter may have been slightly better than the finished product. But I would buy them again.

That's disappointing. I had high hopes. Either way, it's great that it's a muffin based off of a cereal, based off of candy. Lol.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nothing can be blocked on my work computer,they can try but that's what makes it fun.
I can always fiqure out a way to get to a site if I want to bad enough. :) haha