[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
If anyone was wondering what having an xperia play is like while its like getting a new girlfriend,first impressions are good and when you first get home with her "you think hey this could work" but when the lights go off you realize she is not quick to respond and the experince just isn't that great...save yourself get a nexus,because much like what lies within a black dress its sleek powerful and a whole lot more fun;)
(No offense intended :D)
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If anyone was wondering what having an xperia play is like while its like getting a new girlfriend,first impressions are good and when you first get home with her "you think hey this could work" but when the lights go off you realize she is not quick to respond and the experince just isn't that great...save yourself get a nexus,because much like what lies within a black dress its sleek powerful and a whole lot more fun;)

Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

That was beautiful man. :thumbup:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bah.. tired of reading. Gonna try and catch up on some Walking Dead and hit the hay.. nighte-o Chatter, been fun getting through another monday with you :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800