[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah 4-5. got the 8gb. figured since im switching to tmo for unlimited data, i dont need the space.
plus my gnex has mad empty space bc im too lazy to put things on it.

I went for the 16 gig version. I figured I'd want the space for ROM backups.

What T-Mobile plan are you going to get? If I keep it, I'll get the $30/month plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 5 gigs of high-speed data for it.

Sent from my SGSIII

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I went for the 16 gig version. I figured I'd want the space for ROM backups.

What T-Mobile plan are you going to get? If I keep it, I'll get the $30/month plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 5 gigs of high-speed data for it.

Sent from my SGSIII

That's what plan I'm doing if I can actually order one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I would consider switching to tmo, but I rely on the high speeds and low latency of big red's LTE for my hotspot usage. Right now there isn't a competing service that matches both aspects.

:-\

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I would consider switching to tmo, but I rely on the high speeds and low latency of big red's LTE for my hotspot usage. Right now there isn't a competing service that matches both aspects.

:-\

I see what you mean but I just got wifi back at home and I'm sick of paying 290$ a month on the phone bill I will be the first one my vzw plan to leave and each line when available will move

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile not an option in your area?

Sent from my SGSIII

Or....as an alternative you could go to tmobile(if it is an option:) ), that is where the unofficial unapproved LTE will work:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

T-mobile is an option for sure, but not sure the wife even wants to make the switch from VZW. She has her heart set on the GNote 2 on VZW. I told a VZW rep we were thinking about cancelling, they offered us a free in-home 3G signal booster...

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I see what you mean but I just got wifi back at home and I'm sick of paying 290$ a month on the phone bill I will be the first one my vzw plan to leave and each line when available will move

I pay around $120/month for unlimited LTE data and hotspot usage. The equivalent plan on T- mobile would be only marginally less expensive, but I'm getting more than my money's worth on Verizon using 150GB/month.

I just wish Verizon would relax a little.