[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Help a friend out by selling him the GS3 for 300 to relieve him from an iphone 4 or take 385 from a buyer? Chatter what shall I do?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Help a friend out by selling him the GS3 for 300 to relieve him from an iphone 4 or take 385 from a buyer? Chatter what shall I do?

Acquire currency, disregard friendship.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Get him away from the iPhone 4, seriously.

I did it for the GF, best thing that's happened in quite a while.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Some people like iPhones. It is possible. However, if they want an Android-based phone, the S3 is great, and $300 is a great price.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Get him away from the iPhone 4, seriously.

I did it for the GF, best thing that's happened in quite a while.

I think that's what I'm gonna do he's helped me out so I'm gonna help him out but I have to see what tmobile coverage is like in my area before I sell it and cut the ties with Verizon

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope its better than here.

So who's gonna take bets on whether or not this person from Craigslist is actually gonna show go tomorrow to trade my PSP for their Galaxy S2?

They better show up, I might be slightly late for work, which may be a blessing in disguise.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I sure hope its better than here.

So who's gonna take bets on whether or not this person from Craigslist is actually gonna show go tomorrow to trade my PSP for their Galaxy S2?

They better show up, I might be slightly late for work, which may be a blessing in disguise.

I have heard mixed opinions about tmobile some say it's great... Some its terrible but I don't expect it to be near as good as Verizon but the money I can save is worth it to me

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I had TMo when I lived in Cali and it was top notch. Once I moved out here in Southern Illinois, it went to dookie.

Only experience I've had with verizon is through my mom, who always seemed to have a problem with a bill, or credit, or something. I had an Alias 2, and it worked fine, but I don't think Verizon has the stranglehold on the market like they once did. People are getting fed up with their data nonsense fast, with so many prepaid carriers out there now, its just not worth the hassle 90& of the time.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
First today :( (hate being up this early)

And yeah I'm only 27 yrs young myself, wifey is turning 26 this week... not quite jailbait anymore ;)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
My data usage is nothing compared to lumenii if your wondering the VPN is for bypassing the schools network,to download. Roms get on YouTube etc...:)

The best part of it is each time I check my data usage, I realize that my data warning is set to 150GB.

uc

First today :( (hate being up this early)

And yeah I'm only 27 yrs young myself, wifey is turning 26 this week... not quite jailbait anymore ;)

Morning. I'm finally getting tired.. gonna try to get some sleep soon. Anyways, some music for you all in the morning.

♬ ? Down in the badlands she was saving the best for last
♬ ? It only hurts when I laugh
♬ ? Gone too fast
♬ ? California rest in peace​

Wonder how many fellow chatterers ? if any ? are my age. 19. :D Also, I realized I haven't really used my name here at all. It's Pat/Patrick, whichever you prefer. I go by both. ;)

A final thought for the night: I felt so bad yesterday when I woke up that I have no recollection of what I did for the first six hours, nor do I remember posting this. :-\