[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys been a while since I stopped in. Been busy with starting work and everything. The MAXX HD wasn't long lived. Lagged way to much for me and aggregated me whenever it did.

DROID DNA however is a BEAST.

Good news too. Finally under 200 pounds. Milestone for me and now onwards to 160 lol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

A bunch of us in here are defecting from vz with the purchase of the N4. But yea dna looks like a great phone.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hmm....I'm taking bets on whether or not my internet will support the podcast tonight..lol:p...I'm betting not...trying to conserve internet..hughesnet might do it but idk lol...:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hmm....I'm taking bets on whether or not my internet will support the podcast tonight..lol:p...I'm betting not...trying to conserve internet..hughesnet might do it but idk lol...:)

Eff that lol you can come watch it with me on my 54 mbps:p:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
As much as I would love to get the N4, can't ditch Verizon nor would I really want too. Can't do as much stuff as I was able to with my Nexus now because of work. It is a pretty awesome phone and if Verizon had it, I would consider it highly.

The Note 2 I can't do. I loved the GS3 for certain things but one thing I hated was the plastic. Felt cheap and the logo on the home button would drive me up a wall.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
As much as I would love to get the N4, can't ditch Verizon nor would I really want too. Can't do as much stuff as I was able to with my Nexus now because of work. It is a pretty awesome phone and if Verizon had it, I would consider it highly.

The Note 2 I can't do. I loved the GS3 for certain things but one thing I hated was the plastic. Felt cheap and the logo on the home button would drive me up a wall.

Yeah I see what you mean about leaving Verizon love the service... hate the cost I'm not 100% sure I'm willing to leave them yet just testing the waters... The plastic used to bother me a lot but I got used to it and I don't even wanna talk about the home button.. I would just put a sticker on it.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I just laughed for like 5 minutes at this one....

"I can't believe it's not butter!"- Vin Diesel eating a watermelon #vindieselsunday

What are yall up to tonight Chatter?

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello chatter... Doing a little bit of wireless coverage map studying and I never realized how much better Verizon is than the competition:eek: tmobile I'd good if you stay near the city but after that it gets sketchy I'm a little nervous...

And this is why I'm joined to Verizon's hip. Driving in all 48, I can't screw around with urban carriers.
When I breaketh down in the mountains, Lo, Verizon is there, and heareth my cries, and doth rescue me.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I just laughed for like 5 minutes at this one....

"I can't believe it's not butter!"- Vin Diesel eating a watermelon #vindieselsunday

What are yall up to tonight Chatter?

Well waiting for the podcast...I hope my internet will support it:D

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Well waiting for the podcast...hoping my internet will support it:D

Lol I've still never listened to one of those.. worth it? Could always be something to listen to on the way to school or something I guess if it's interesting..

Oh NJAP, made a reservation for Sushi Seki after all.. the promise of some good sushi and hot saki was too good to resist :D

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol I've still never listened to one of those.. worth it? Could always be something to listen to on the way to school or something I guess if it's interesting..

Oh NJAP, made a reservation for Sushi Seki after all.. the promise of some good sushi and hot saki was too good to resist :D

Yes in my opinion plus I figured I will try to get my question in the podcast..I mean I listened to the thirty minute one on the nexus 4 and its lte capability and learned a lot..:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513