[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 48880
Anyone got a code:p lol....:)

I would LOVE to work on a project like Ingress, as a dev or designer I don't care. Fantastic concept. I have a friend working at Google as a software engineer... no affiliation with Niantic Labs, but I'll see if general Google employees have any sort of privileged access to Ingress codes.

I know they've been running contests on Twitter for codes, one was a few days ago if I remember correctly. Keep an eye out for the next one.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I would LOVE to work on a project like Ingress, as a dev or designer I don't care. Fantastic concept. I have a friend working at Google as a software engineer... no affiliation with Niantic Labs, but I'll see if general Google employees have any sort of privileged access to Ingress codes.

I know they've been running contests on Twitter for codes, one was a few days ago if I remember correctly. Keep an eye out for the next one.

Alright cool..sounds good also will do:)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
have you ever had a problem were you couldnt stop masturbating

Somehow that post makes total sense when paired with your avatar. Anyways, I couldn't decide between this or this to reply with, so I ended up with this:

masturbation.jpg

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got up. Need to drive to Brooklyn then study all weekend.

In better news, David wright is a met for life. Curious to see if thy make him the captain.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
looking at all these posts makes me sad becuz they say sent from my phone but my phone hardly even rings

How does us posting to AC from our phones correlate with your phone ringing?

Just hit the 600-post mark, chatter. Hit 500 six days ago. On that note, I'm out for a while. Here's something for the morning.