[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Finalized the responsive elements (reacting to screen widths between 600px and 1600px).
Added transitions to the grid resizing.
Added some placeholder images.

Patrick Schroedl

Works beautifully. By tomorrow morning I'll have the PHP re-written... but it's gonna be a long night.

Edit: and I was referring to 883-885 on the desktop site, not Tapatalk or the mobile site for those of you on it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Finalized the responsive elements (reacting to screen widths between 600px and 1600px).
Added transitions to the grid resizing.
Added some placeholder images.

Patrick Schroedl

Works beautifully. By tomorrow morning I'll have the PHP re-written... but it's gonna be a long night.

Edit: and I was referring to 883-885 on the desktop site, not Tapatalk or the mobile site for those of you on it.

Awesome. Just read those pages listining to that vid....what a trip. ha ha. Good stuff.
BTW, that page is looking awesome. Is that a globe shot I spy?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Didn't post much today. Was out cruising the island. Missed all the football. I stay indoors too much anyway.
This is Mauna Kea the highest peak in the state. 13,600 or so feet elevation.

uploadfromtaptalk1354516460555.jpg

Sent from my Toro :)))

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Just read those pages listining to that vid....what a trip. ha ha. Good stuff.
BTW, that page is looking awesome. Is that a globe shot I spy?

This one?

landscapes.jpg

Took it this summer on Mt. Adams, with an 8mm Sigma fisheye lens. I was at about 5000' in elevation, and if I recall correctly, the peak of Adams is right around 12,250'.

Edit: I'm planning an extended trip to Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood again in a couple of weeks, since I'm not going to Patagonia.. I plan to make some improvements over what I took last time there.

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
This one?

http://patrickschroedl.com/testbed-p/res/images/landscapes.jpg

Took it this summer on Mt. Adams, with an 8mm Sigma fisheye lens. I was at about 5000' in elevation, and if I recall correctly, the peak of Adams is right around 12,250'.

Edit: I'm planning an extended trip to Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood again in a couple of weeks, since I'm not going to Patagonia.. I plan to make some improvements over what I took last time there.

That be it. Serene....

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
That be it. Serene....

"Serene" only just begins to describe it. Logging roads up to 4,000 feet followed by hiking for about an hour, climbing straight uphill towards the peak. In between the end of the accessible logging road and where you emerge into that meadow, the mountain is obscured by trees. It comes into view very suddenly, when it just opens up like that.

Here are two others, cropped but otherwise unedited.

PreviewSm.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Another Monday morning.Happy Monday:)
Two full work weeks left before Christmas break is here

sent from my SIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Gonna get to sleep at 4am today, instead of at 10am like the past few days.. we'll see how it works out.

Edit: thirty seconds later and I've decided to make toast instead. :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Found some old macro shots of jelly beans. Around a hundred shots total, just grabbed two decent ones I saw. Potential wallpapers?

IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech