[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If phones get bigger then the Note2, I'd say they should just go with a 7inch form factor, and along with the s-pen deal, also have a dockable/charging port for a bluetooth earpiece. Not hating on the Note2. I actually kinda want one but the only way I'll own one is if I win one somewhere. Anyway I figure if they can make a great tablet like the Nexus7 with cellular radios... it probably wouldn't be that hard to make the housing a touch thicker and find a way to have a dockable/charging port for a bluetooth earpiece. What do you guys think?

djmac182

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Time for a few of these and The Dark Knight Rises.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354674735178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354674735178.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 16

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Not quite. Search ye ole Google Maps for this place called Winnipeg. I'm in a small town (technically, by provincial standards, we're a city) southeast of there.

I'm in a town of something like 5000.. well on the edge of town which is why I don't get high-speed..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded an unofficial 4.2 from AOKP. Too late to mess with it tonight, but maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Since I went to stock 4.2 it seems ANY ROM I try to flash throws it into a bootloop... or it just doesn't fully boot period. And that's with a full wipe (Factory/Cache/Dalvik) before and after...